• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
36 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 22 June 2004 - 08:42 PM

Cantona156
  • Cantona156
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hello,

I'm looking for a good polishing service for my ultra careful father-in-law.
Wonder if anyone got a good and reliable recommendation?
Synthetic wax (like Zaino) or Natural Carnuaba Wax Zymol is fine.

Posted 22 June 2004 - 09:20 PM

Bcyn
  • Bcyn
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

look for the polish man Mr Lim 93826234. he goes to ur place so no worries. u can also look for the thread under detailing. can find all the user comments dere. thumbsup.gif

Posted 22 June 2004 - 10:40 PM

Assassin
  • Premium member
    Assassin
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hi there,

There is a list of Grooming Centres listed in the RESOURCES folder here -->
http://www.mycarforu...iew&post=177660

For an Intro To Detailing Products, you can check out the link here -->
http://www.mycarforu...r />read#unread

You can also consider Mr Lim's polishing service... his contact number has been posted in the post above this.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Posted 22 June 2004 - 10:57 PM

Cheekg99
  • Cheekg99
    Banned

that day someone just complaint about his service ??

tongue.gif

Posted 08 July 2004 - 11:53 PM

Cheekg99
  • Cheekg99
    Banned

Got a brochure today in the form of a car.

Anyone tried this 24 hour polishing service @ $40 ? hp no. ends with 8238.

Edited by Cheekg99, 08 July 2004 - 11:54 PM.

Posted 09 July 2004 - 10:18 AM

Shoi
  • Shoi
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I used Zymol wax not lasting. shakehead.gif so i change to hi-tech yellow wax.

Posted 09 July 2004 - 11:38 AM

Madarmour
  • Madarmour
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I've engaged Mr Lim's services a few times, the last time being this morning. So far I've been happy with his services, and that includes my friends who used his service.

One thing....if surface scratch is too deep, past the clear coat, nothing can be done to remove it.

*I'm in no way related to Mr Lim. Just a satisfied customer. nod.gif

Henry Ford once said: “Whenever I see an Alfa Romeo, I raise my hat?

Posted 09 July 2004 - 11:40 AM

Madarmour
  • Madarmour
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Hello,

I'm looking for a good polishing service for my ultra careful father-in-law.
Wonder if anyone got a good and reliable recommendation?
Synthetic wax (like Zaino) or Natural Carnuaba Wax Zymol is fine.

Bro.....long time no tok! wink.gif

If your FIL has a lot of moolah....can send car to Zymol or similar grooming centre. For me, I'm very happy with Mr Lim's services. Best of all, he comes to me, not the other way round. thumbsup.gif

Posted 09 July 2004 - 11:44 AM

Gadgeter
  • Premium member
    Gadgeter
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I have intro Mr Lim to my colleagues and they are happy with his service too...
What Happens on the Road, Stays on the Road.
The Gadgeter
In Loving Memory: 1930 - 2008 Feb 24.

Posted 09 July 2004 - 12:57 PM

Madarmour
  • Madarmour
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Good that we share the same results. thumbsup.gif

Posted 09 July 2004 - 01:57 PM

Kardachia
  • Kardachia
    4th Gear
    Author Image

wah, how many Mr. Lim are there...seems like he can be everywhere polishing everyone's car...does he operate any place in Sg

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:23 PM

Gadgeter
  • Premium member
    Gadgeter
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yup... and the best thing was... my colleague's car was dirty... didn't bother to wash his car before the poish session...
The Gadgeter

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:26 PM

Gadgeter
  • Premium member
    Gadgeter
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Mr Lim provide those on-the-move service...
The Gadgeter

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:28 PM

Nivlac
  • Premium member
    Nivlac
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

polish?? meaning he simply wash aand wax? or wash claybar, polish, wax and seal? keke asking for alot for $40 ehh.... confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:48 PM

Kardachia
  • Kardachia
    4th Gear
    Author Image

you asking me? I oso asking them leh...

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:51 PM

Linus
  • Premium member
    Linus
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

y not u try n see lah... for $40, cannot expect so much lah....
laugh.gif tongue.gif

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:53 PM

Jazziegirl
  • Premium member
    Jazziegirl
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

bro, you think your $40 very big ahhh, ask Mr Lim do so much? tsk tsk!

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:58 PM

Redz
  • Redz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

i can only say it's worth the money lah... but u oso muz be open-minded person when owning a car in the first place....scratches and dents are part and parcel of owning them. if u oni like them shiny and chio... then i suggest put them in the car showroom! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:37 PM

Madarmour
  • Madarmour
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

wah, how many Mr. Lim are there...seems like he can be everywhere polishing everyone's car...does he operate any place in Sg

He does 'house call' polishing services... wink.gif

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:39 PM

Madarmour
  • Madarmour
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

polish?? meaning he simply wash aand wax? or wash claybar, polish, wax and seal? keke asking for alot for $40 ehh.... confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif

Wash, polish and apply sealant. Standard stuff. He also does interior cleaning. All for $40.

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users