36 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 22 June 2004 - 08:42 PM

Cantona156
  • Cantona156

Hello,

I'm looking for a good polishing service for my ultra careful father-in-law.
Wonder if anyone got a good and reliable recommendation?
Synthetic wax (like Zaino) or Natural Carnuaba Wax Zymol is fine.

Posted 22 June 2004 - 09:20 PM

Bcyn
  • Bcyn

look for the polish man Mr Lim 93826234. he goes to ur place so no worries. u can also look for the thread under detailing. can find all the user comments dere. thumbsup.gif

Posted 22 June 2004 - 10:40 PM

Assassin
    Assassin

Hi there,

There is a list of Grooming Centres listed in the RESOURCES folder here -->
http://www.mycarforu...iew&post=177660

For an Intro To Detailing Products, you can check out the link here -->
http://www.mycarforu...r />read#unread

You can also consider Mr Lim's polishing service... his contact number has been posted in the post above this.

Hope this helps.

Posted 22 June 2004 - 10:57 PM

Cheekg99
  • Cheekg99
    Banned

that day someone just complaint about his service ??

tongue.gif

Posted 08 July 2004 - 11:53 PM

Cheekg99
  • Cheekg99
    Banned

Got a brochure today in the form of a car.

Anyone tried this 24 hour polishing service @ $40 ? hp no. ends with 8238.

Edited by Cheekg99, 08 July 2004 - 11:54 PM.

Posted 09 July 2004 - 10:18 AM

Shoi
  • Shoi

I used Zymol wax not lasting. shakehead.gif so i change to hi-tech yellow wax.

Posted 09 July 2004 - 11:38 AM

Madarmour
  • Madarmour

I've engaged Mr Lim's services a few times, the last time being this morning. So far I've been happy with his services, and that includes my friends who used his service.

One thing....if surface scratch is too deep, past the clear coat, nothing can be done to remove it.

*I'm in no way related to Mr Lim. Just a satisfied customer. nod.gif

Henry Ford once said: “Whenever I see an Alfa Romeo, I raise my hat?

Posted 09 July 2004 - 11:40 AM

Madarmour
  • Madarmour

Hello,

I'm looking for a good polishing service for my ultra careful father-in-law.
Wonder if anyone got a good and reliable recommendation?
Synthetic wax (like Zaino) or Natural Carnuaba Wax Zymol is fine.

Bro.....long time no tok! wink.gif

If your FIL has a lot of moolah....can send car to Zymol or similar grooming centre. For me, I'm very happy with Mr Lim's services. Best of all, he comes to me, not the other way round. thumbsup.gif

Posted 09 July 2004 - 11:44 AM

Gadgeter
    Gadgeter

I have intro Mr Lim to my colleagues and they are happy with his service too...
What Happens on the Road, Stays on the Road.
The Gadgeter
In Loving Memory: 1930 - 2008 Feb 24.

Posted 09 July 2004 - 12:57 PM

Madarmour
  • Madarmour

Good that we share the same results. thumbsup.gif

Posted 09 July 2004 - 01:57 PM

Kardachia
  • Kardachia

wah, how many Mr. Lim are there...seems like he can be everywhere polishing everyone's car...does he operate any place in Sg

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:23 PM

Gadgeter
    Gadgeter

Yup... and the best thing was... my colleague's car was dirty... didn't bother to wash his car before the poish session...
The Gadgeter

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:26 PM

Gadgeter
    Gadgeter

Mr Lim provide those on-the-move service...
The Gadgeter

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:28 PM

Nivlac
    Nivlac

polish?? meaning he simply wash aand wax? or wash claybar, polish, wax and seal? keke asking for alot for $40 ehh.... confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:48 PM

Kardachia
  • Kardachia

you asking me? I oso asking them leh...

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:51 PM

Linus
    Linus

y not u try n see lah... for $40, cannot expect so much lah....
laugh.gif tongue.gif

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:53 PM

Jazziegirl
    Jazziegirl

bro, you think your $40 very big ahhh, ask Mr Lim do so much? tsk tsk!

Posted 09 July 2004 - 02:58 PM

Redz
  • Redz

i can only say it's worth the money lah... but u oso muz be open-minded person when owning a car in the first place....scratches and dents are part and parcel of owning them. if u oni like them shiny and chio... then i suggest put them in the car showroom! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:37 PM

Madarmour
  • Madarmour

wah, how many Mr. Lim are there...seems like he can be everywhere polishing everyone's car...does he operate any place in Sg

He does 'house call' polishing services... wink.gif

Posted 09 July 2004 - 03:39 PM

Madarmour
  • Madarmour

polish?? meaning he simply wash aand wax? or wash claybar, polish, wax and seal? keke asking for alot for $40 ehh.... confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif

Wash, polish and apply sealant. Standard stuff. He also does interior cleaning. All for $40.

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users