New SEAT Toledo!

Jgoh

Can see how competitive the European market really is with the car makers all taking such risks nowadays. Just plain conservative does not seem to do any longer... shakehead.gif

Indeed it is very competitive. But its quite an extreme jump from just plain conservative to the other end of the scale leh. sweatdrop.gif

Wow! This one really under the radar. How come nobody talking about this VW group's latest offering the 2018 version?? $88k pricing for European make is a steal!!!

• Praise 1

Wow! This one really under the radar. How come nobody talking about this VW group's latest offering the 2018 version?? $88k pricing for European make is a steal!!!

? got launch meh. google. zero hits leh

According to Carwow, this competes with the Skoda Rapid, which is positioned one notch down from the Octavia (which also explains the price point I suppose).

• Praise 2

I went for a test drive at their ubi showroom.. After that I went 300m to test drive the Cerato..

The Toledo was a very nice drive and the pick up was excellent! Boot space was huge and easily accessible due to the fastback/ sport back style of boot..

The drawbacks are the design.. And features.. Lack of features..

But the drive makes it worthwhile for me.. My wife prefers the Cerato thou..

Waiting for the SA to stun me with a good offer thou

• Praise 2

My budget was the likes of avante, Cerato, vezel, shuttle and happened to chance upon the Toledo.. The former are all v mainstream.. The Toledo is at the bottom when it comes to design and features.. It's like 2008 features..

But I was sold on the driving pleasure!

Anyone interested in group buy???!

• Praise 1

My budget was the likes of avante, Cerato, vezel, shuttle and happened to chance upon the Toledo.. The former are all v mainstream.. The Toledo is at the bottom when it comes to design and features.. It's like 2008 features..

If you have a little bit more budget, go try the Skoda Octavia. It costs less than 100k and has much more features, uses the same type of gearbox as the Toledo, and is much faster. The price isn't too steep for a Cat B car that gives u 8sec+ 0-100.

I am sure the driving pleasure will be great.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Seen quite a lot on the roads nowadays. Mostly PHV. Maybe SEAT dealer offer a good discount for large orders to the PHV rental companies.

The Seat Toledo is akin to a VW Jetta sold at a huge discount.

Toledo is one class lower than Jetta. It equivalent should be Polo Sedan (not sold in Singapore).

volkswagen_polo_sedan_22.jpeg

volkswagen_polo_sedan_24.jpeg

It other sibling is the Skoda Rapid, which is again not sold here.

skoda_rapid_750.jpg

skoda_rapid_72.jpg

Go and check out the Skoda Rapid Spaceback. In the equipment and fitting department, it is a notch better than Toledo. The price is not too far off from Vezel, Avante & Cerato, if you are sincere to get it.

skoda_rapid_spaceback_46.jpg

• Praise 8

It other sibling is the Skoda Rapid, which is again not sold here.

Go and check out the Skoda Rapid Spaceback. In the equipment and fitting department, it is a notch better than Toledo. The price is not too far off from Vezel, Avante & Cerato, if you are sincere to get it.

SCS no longer selling Rapid. Prob in view of Scala

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1