Recommendation of wheel alignment workshop

Bfmstg

If you have good understanding of wheel steering geometery, good hand skill and a set of simple wheel aligner tools, you can easily perform wonder in setting the wheel angles.

Very good returns on investment if one only adjust wheel steering pulling and rides that fail bi-annual side slip test.

Neutral Newbie

JC Wheel Dynamic Pte Ltd located at 48 Toh Guan Rd

Enterprise Hub #02-109 S(608586).

Point of contact- ah siong 84025982

Verli detailed chap, try till he feel it's up to standard b4 passing it to u

Agreed with bro Mit81, Detail check by ah siong b4 he hand over the car to you. Give it a try. Won't lose to kenny alignment. Cheers

(edited)

i normally go to the old teo chew at sin min industrial park behing LTA

i think he got at least 45 years of hand on experient

south east asia motor

blk 7 sin ming ind estate #01-92

tel 64536228 Tan

Edited by Roberttan

Neutral Newbie

I am not aware of another Kenny. I went to the one at the 1st Storey

Lol... I always to to level 3 that Kenny. N duno theres 1 from level 1 too... Now I know

I did 4 alignment in 2 months, twice at CnC but car still drift to the left. New tires, new rims! Going to try J W wheel next week.

has anyone tired alignment without computers?

Yes, using an adjustable rod type...but method very conventional accuracy not to any decimal point

:D

I did 4 alignment in 2 months, twice at CnC but car still drift to the left. New tires, new rims! Going to try J W wheel next week.

Try the shop at ubi one building, if not wrong on the third level. They using hunter equipment to do alignment.the mechanic name ah chow

Hv tried many places this ws give the best result with print out report for yr reference.

Neutral Newbie

what do u mean by 'car still drift to the left'~? if u drive the same route with uneven road everyday then it may be the prob~

First I went to a wk at Woodland blk 38 and did a computerize job. They told me there are some wear on my tires and will take 2-3 months to even out. A month later I send my car to C & C but 2 services I noticed the steering wheel is slightly offset to the left. Can't go back to C & C anymore as my warranty just expired. Decided to replace my rims and tires. When back to the woodland wk. This time he tell me my front right wheel is slighty to the left and need $160 to fix it. I got the feeling this people just try to con me for a simple job. I only use the car to fetch my kids from school, easy driving.

While driving on the highway if I let go of the steering wheel the car drift to the left. I am drinv ga 3 year old B170, mileage 42k.

$160 for wheel alignment???!

They must b very happy to "drink" carrot soup + a few slices of abalone thrown in, nt best grade type but better than ikan bilis.

Very ex, bro unless more than just alignment done.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

This video will help to you to understand why tracking/side slip can be easily solve with a simple toe gauge/side slip tester. No need to use a cow knife to kill a small chicken.

Hope this helps

Only tried kenny alighment before and is very comfortable with his service n skill. Downside is I always wait at least 1hourplus for him to even touch my car,

↡ Advertisement