Recommendation of wheel alignment workshop

Bfmstg

Sigh, no camber bolts available for my puny ride  [bigcry]

Hi,

What car are you driving?

Is this a brand new car?

Unless the original camber bolts have been changed out, otherwise camber settings will not be off.

Only need to adjust the toe angle.

Be wary of buying inferior adjustable camber bolts as well.

On my ex-rides, I only use SPC adjustable camber bolts purchased from Kenny Wheel Alignment located at AMK Autopoint, level 4.

↡ Advertisement

hi bros,

can help advise whats the new market rate for 4 wheel alignment ?

market rate is depending what type of car and type of Equipment use ,

to me Most import is the Skill of the Technician not the Hard and Soft ware of the Equipment.

it can range from (5 wheel alignment) $100 to $350 / car.

I did my old ride at Kenny AMK autopoint. He is always busy so better call and get a slot with him. Knew him for more than 10 years, he gets his job done. No complaints

• Praise 2

Been a few years since i last engaged Kenny for his service. Got a period of time he is like bo chup and let his staffs do everything. Thats when my friends and I decided to move on and find others to align.

I did my old ride at Kenny AMK autopoint. He is always busy so better call and get a slot with him. Knew him for more than 10 years, he gets his job done. No complaints

Been a few years since i last engaged Kenny for his service. Got a period of time he is like bo chup and let his staffs do everything. Thats when my friends and I decided to move on and find others to align.

Yes indeed. But I think he knows there are some customers who walk off following the service level hence I think he is now quite hands on already

Thats great. :a-good:

Yes indeed. But I think he knows there are some customers who walk off following the service level hence I think he is now quite hands on already

i also did mine at Kenny workshop. Been using him for years his good services.

yes, he is doing it on his own. he has no more staff. I just did mine today. He is still good.

Hmm, visited Kenny alignment 1 week back and no issues. He is doing it by himself now.

Still one of the best in this biz

yes, he is doing it on his own. he has no more staff. I just did mine today. He is still good.

How much is he charging now?

• Praise 1

Thks for the info!

u didnt do all of yr 4 wheels?

Do u happen to know if do 4 wheels is how much?

My ride can only do front two wheels

Not sure for four wheels alignment. Cheers

can share his address, and which unit?

Is wheel alignment necessary after replacing the front lower arm bush and removal and fixing back the steering column?

↡ Advertisement