E Power Voltage Stabilizer

Civices8

Can anyone explain to me the logic of this device? Plug at cigarette point could stablize current?

"

(Plug at Cigarette Lighter Point)
Simply plug to reduce current noise, stabilizes voltage and allowing ECU to works efficiently, improve fuel economy and less emission. This unit of v.s. can be easily unplugged and use it in another car. Recommended for below 1.6Lission. This unit of v.s. can be easily unplugged and use it in another car. Recommended for below 1.6L

"

bbx01.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Electrical snake oil :D

Admittedly, got suckered into trying a raizin pivot VS during the early days of car ownership.... All I can say is the mind is a powerful tool when it comes to imagining and self justification.

:D

• Praise 4

Those audiophiles will tell you got diff. The sudden power surge due to the subwoofer kicking in with the, thum thum thum thum... will draw a lot of power. This device will reduce the surge.

If you are running hardly any electrical load in your car you can't tell the diff. This is what I'm told. I just shrug my shoulders coz I'm not an audiophile.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Admittedly, got suckered into trying a raizin pivot VS during the early days of car ownership.... All I can say is the mind is a powerful tool when it comes to imagining and self justification.

Haha . Seriously i was trying to learn how amazing the device is but your one statement spoil my reading of the whole thread. And the way you put it is very funny. Edited by Ct3833

The only reason it is electrical snake oil is that you use it on a new car without deterioration of grounding.

It is useful for cars more than 10 years old when grounding has deteriorated.

The only reason it is electrical snake oil is that you use it on a new car without deterioration of grounding.

It is useful for cars more than 10 years old when grounding has deteriorated.

Maybe so. Used it on my dad's 7yr old sonata.

It does feel different for the first few drive... Then it wears off. As said, probably cost too much for a temporary mind job. Lol

Maybe so. Used it on my dad's 7yr old sonata.

It does feel different for the first few drive... Then it wears off. As said, probably cost too much for a temporary mind job. Lol

Similar to home voltage stabliizer, we don't need it here.

However, it will have different impact in say, Malaysia.

The simple formula is V=IR.

You have to get the value of R correct for benefits.

For R,  research on the concept behind Z-Stab. 

Wah, Z-stab is like 2004 

The simple formula is V=IR.

You have to get the value of R correct for benefits.

For R,  research on the concept behind Z-Stab. 

(edited)

Maybe should buy one of those cigratte lighter VS, dissemble it and do circuit tracing. lol. Serkali lead to nowhere. [laugh]

Edited by song77

Supersonic
(edited)

your current is unstable, we need to stabilize it for optimum performance - buy product 1

your voltage is unstable, we need to stabilize it for optimum performance - buy product 2

your power is unstable, we need to stabilize it for optimum performance - buy product 3

your engine is unstable, we need to stabilize it for optimum performance - buy product 4

you are unstable, we need to stabilize it for optimum performance - change driver

by the way, after decades of R&D, automotive manufacturers, with tons of automotive engineers with big degrees, sure are lousy, they can't even come out with a simple Voltage Stabilizer and needs ah kao, ah lian to invent one.

Edited by Kb27
  • Praise 1

Those audiophiles will tell you got diff. The sudden power surge due to the subwoofer kicking in with the, thum thum thum thum... will draw a lot of power. This device will reduce the surge.

If you are running hardly any electrical load in your car you can't tell the diff. This is what I'm told. I just shrug my shoulders coz I'm not an audiophile.

From my rudimentary understanding of ICE scene, they install capacitors to create a buffer reservoir of power run those high powered subs.

Not those small puny ones that they install in the engine bay which do nothing for the modern unmodified cars.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

For car audiophiles, the problem is one of lacking in power.

So they looked to big caps to "stabilize" the power when it's dynamically needed.

But it's only effective for a short period of time, as caps can only hold so much juice.

A 12V system in a car, limits the amount of power that can be generated, compared to a residential/commercial setting of 230Vac.

The 12V source in a car comes predominantly from the alternator, how big can you sized the alternator, how big the cable is, and how much space it occupies. It is supported by the battery when the power output hits the limit.

All these are real technical constraints.

If you think putting a couple of small caps (VS) can heal the world's ills, think again.

Edited by Kb27
  • Praise 1

your current is unstable, we need to stabilize it for optimum performance - buy product 1

your voltage is unstable, we need to stabilize it for optimum performance - buy product 2

your power is unstable, we need to stabilize it for optimum performance - buy product 3

your engine is unstable, we need to stabilize it for optimum performance - buy product 4

you are unstable, we need to stabilize it for optimum performance - change driver

by the way, after decades of R&D, automotive manufacturers, with tons of automotive engineers with big degrees, sure are lousy, they can't even come out with a simple Voltage Stabilizer and needs ah kao, ah lian to invent one.

Actually,  I think most get VS for enhancements other than voltage stablization e.g. increase power, improve fuel consumption, etc.   [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

I've heard workshop not recommending to install these voltage stabilizers as they are prone to overheat and catches fire.

Don't know how true is it..

I used to put this for my old car. Not an expert, but from a user pov I think it works on older battery and light flickers less at traffic lights, but then why not spend on a new battery instead? 

So this to me is more like a bandaid, temp fix my problem.

For new cars, I think warranty will be voided.

As for catch fire, it's possible if it's not installed properly and that includes any electrical installations.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1