Any Volvos here??

Soya

Did u know that Pierre Png was given a V70 to drive for a year as part of Volvo's publicity campaign??

But yet to see him appear anywhere or promote the brand leh. [:p]

I think it is some ambassador thing. In fact not only Volvo, some of the other makes engage other actors as well. Peugot got Chen Li Yun......I think...

think he had a 'oil filter' transplant himself... [:|] could explain the no show of it???

Edited by E46RadX

Neutral Newbie

Hi Wildswan,once I got all the things u mention fix,I'll pm u,shell V power ?no no for me coz it's ex here,I use to pump on the north [nod]

Neutral Newbie

Hi TB,ya lor S40 1.8,power worse than my 5204s,maybe after 6 mths I'll try to saiko her to get a V70 [thumbsup] ,btw TB,any S40 website to visit for upgrading ?

think he had a 'oil filter' transplant himself... [:|] could explain the no show of it???

Haha....Maybe he had the Cat removed?? [laugh] Like that also can mod??

No worries, 5204. Always good to have more S40s in MCF. Heard that Autovox is bringing in Heico stuff for Volvos. U tried out Sachs for suspension upgrades?

Neutral Newbie
Hi CkTan,sure we can do a S40 meetup soon [nod]

Hi Guys, just wanted to see how many s40 we have here. We can arrange for meetup say next week when we have more people.[thumbsup]

1) Cktan

↡ Advertisement