Chevy outing to PG Nite Sprint?

Genie47

I'm thinking of this lately. I think by Nov, most of the Chevy owners have passed the 10k so their engines should be pretty much run-in.

I'm thinking of a Sat night foray up their. Start our own Chevy sprint nite.

I know it can be unexciting because it is just a straight sprint. But consider this:

1. You don't grind your tires to bits.

2. It's just a straight sprint so it is safer for the uninitiated.

We can have our own line-up.

1.5L MT SOHC Aveo vs 1.4L MT DOHC Aveo

1.5L AT SOHC Aveo vs 1.4L AT DOHC Aveo

1.5L AT SOHC Aveo vs 1.5L MT SOHC Aveo

1.4L AT DOHC Aveo vs 1.4L MT DOHC Aveo

1.6L AT DOHC Optra vs 1.6L MT DOHC Optra

I will try to hook up with the Starlet kakis. Big convoy of hatches and notches.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

ok..not much of a problem....but mine have not reach 10k yet leh... but i try lah.....still got 2K to go...

Tks for the MY trip......pay you back the RM the next week we go in for cheap petrol again.....thumbsup.gif

Many are uninitiated and maybe afraid for their new rides. A straight sprint can boost some confidence, not to mention the carnival like atmosphere associated with these Sat night sprints makes it look like some clubbing scene.

A round the track experience on the first time might scare a lot of people away after seeing pics of Vtims ground up tires. laugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

I have not seen the PG track for myself, so I dun mind joining in if I can make it. Weekends got church commitments [sweatdrop]

Ground up tires? You mean the track surface is so high-bite? [dizzy]

Still in the works. Hopefully in Nov when most of the Chevies reach past their 10k run-in. Daewoos invited to come. Can compare if Lanos 1.6L has better engineering than Optra 1.6L sly.gif.

mine cross 12k mark liao engine more smoother than before compare to my friend who is still trying her best to cross 5k [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

i think i clocked too much mileage on my opc car liao (even genie commented so), so i guess i will stop using car for the time being.

your fren (dolphine?) need some help? i can always do her a favour by using HER car.... sly.gif

Neutral Newbie

mine today exactly 6mths old. milege: 6800 [sweatdrop][sweatdrop] (normal car somemore!) next time buy bread muz drive to changi to buy liao.... [laugh]

Want to join me and Yeoman as regular JBP worshippers? Go in at lunch, buy food offerings. Pray then eat the food offerings. Then drive to place to choose the poison we like for our cars (I like Petronas, Yeoman still deciding), pump in poison. Leave for SG. Less than one hour. Clock mileage also cheaper petrol.

BTW, if you don't use the car, you petrol will chao sng in the tank also, better use. laugh.gif Skali pump RON92, 3weeks later still the same tank become RON82. sweatdrop.gif

Neutral Newbie

i stay & work in southern part of this province. & my lunch hr [thumbsdown]

with 3/4 tank rule, [sweatdrop]

anway...kena summon before, $50 for entering below 3/4. [:|]

hahaha....i think sometime i pump once every fortnite. drop to RON 78 oredyz. [laugh]

clocked too much? thinks should be okie lar. Dolphine she seldom drives so sometimes I ram her engine abit [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement