Tucson Fuel Consumption

Bleuzone

Hi all,

Just some updates on my Dad's Tucson fuel consumption. Previously I wrote pretty positive abt it cus I read that it's using the new & better engine that is supposed to give a better fuel consumption, and my dad told me he got 10km/l. Well, that was the initial figures. Now after driving his car for a couple of months, he gets ard 9km/l only. Not too fantastic I guess... [:/]

I guess one cannot expect much, considering how big the car is (not to mention cheap!). Nevertheless, my Dad is still very happy with his new ride, other than the poor FC and noisy tires given.... [thumbsup]

So in case you're thinking of getting the Tucson, be prepared to get ard 9km/l for your FC! Else generally the car's a great buy!

[:)]

↡ Advertisement

I think it's more likely due to the fact that initially when you drive the new car, you're more careful and less hiong with the pedal. Now when you are more familiar with the car, it's more pedal to the metal and slightly more hiong. I experience the same thing with my car as well. wink.gif