Car Shampoo

GoopPwr

Am using Meguiar car shampoo, think it was about $13 at carrefour. Cleans very well but at the same time i find that it requires quite a lot for each washing. One big bottle it may seemed. But finished up pretty quickly... or could it be me ?

Wish to ask if you have any other recommendation interms of the cleaning power as well as good value for money?

Thanks !

Edited by GoopPwr
↡ Advertisement

Lots of suds? People here likes Armorall light blue. Don't get the dark blue as it is a wash and wax. Turtlewax not bad as well. The luminous green bottle is around 12 bucks for 1.8L.

am using the meguiar car shampoo..if im nt wrong its light wash (light pink)...and also using the meguiar wax wet look...highly recommend this wax as the car looks really shiny and can c the deep shine under the sun... [thumbsup]

Supercharged

I poured some shampoo over my car the other day when it was raining very heavily. Then I drove out for a few rounds near my house.

Suds were all over while I was driving. The car was really "foamed". To clean the tyres, I drove near the edge of the road where the heavy puddles of water are. The tyre really make a big splash out of those water. After that, my rims were pretty clean.

What an easy way to clean the car and play with water. Thanks to the rain.

Supercharged

yeah sure.....it was raining very very heavy that day...perfect for this kind of washing.

It was really clean after I come back....

I don't want to waste time hand wash it because the days are raining and after spending all the effort, I know it will get dirty again the moment I drive out (due to rain and wet roads). So don't want to waste effort. Use this kind of cleaning method can liow......

I think other drivers were kind of surprised when they saw my car "foamed"..... [laugh]

I poured some shampoo over my car the other day when it was raining very heavily. Then I drove out for a few rounds near my house.

Suds were all over while I was driving. The car was really "foamed". To clean the tyres, I drove near the edge of the road where the heavy puddles of water are. The tyre really make a big splash out of those water. After that, my rims were pretty clean.

Hi STARRY,

U are really a good joker. [;)]

MarcosTan

Toyota Rav4 [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie
Lots of suds? People here likes Armorall light blue. Don't get the dark blue as it is a wash and wax. Turtlewax not bad as well. The luminous green bottle is around 12 bucks for 1.8L.

Hi...why is it not advisable to get the Armorall wash and wax one??

Can enlighten me??

Neutral Newbie

wahhhh....like that also can har ???????? [dizzy]

the way u described it like me watching cartoon at home laugh.gif
↡ Advertisement