IS thAT Ur Fierce KAlos on LEntor, Nuke?

Zacer

Saw A Fierce KAlos BLAck HB with 2 Grey Strips on the Back & customize Spoiler on LEntor. [sly] Thinking 99% its Nuke CAr on my mind I follow him wants to Honk Him!

I show him my Power FLash Light, no response? and he step his pedal to gain Speed.

Thinking Why he SO Dao [mad] , I oso gain Speed have drive besides him and gave him Honk X2! [laugh]

His window was tinted cannot C him clearly & when window wind down. [wave] OOPS not Nuke! [:p][sweatdrop] the driver give me a [:|]look SO pai SAy no Choice slow down.

The car was so indentical as Nuke. except the front bonnet sticker is differ and he even changes his head light those projector type dark dark v [thumbsup] . too bad I driving will not will have take photos.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Lentor is yishun right? friday evening? if it's so then it's me alright. i was wearing specs. you were riding with a lady right? so you got bodykit. sorry didn't remember that your ride colour is black too. and Oops....didn't hear your honk.

Neutral Newbie

bro, many many ppl looking for you u noe.....u owe them $$$ isit??? [sly]

heheheeee.....no lah, they want to buy visor from you. maybe u wana start a new thread to take orders again. [nod]

bro cannot regonize u when u wear spects sia [dizzy] and u got slim down huh? [lipsrsealed] tot not you liao cause u gave me a [:|] look more over ur headlights oso change. where u change it n& cost?, so [thumbsup]

Edited by Zacer

i later saw ur car turning to yishun blk 256 car park i oso go there lei(parens house) but din see ur car. post ur car pic lei let us [inlove] ur car.

Edited by Zacer

Neutral Newbie

ya...i was lost in yishun. hahah...couldn't find the block. my avatar got the headlight liao mah. and i thnk i'm fat liao.