Toyota Owners please come in!

DarkLord

I am driving toyota wish 2017. When I am driving at about 80-100km/h and release the accelerator and accelerate again, I feel there is a slight jerk from the re-engagement of the gear. Do anyone experience the same thing? Thank you.

It's the Eco settings for the engine. Apparent, when you coast, one of the cylinders is turned off to save fuel. Turn off Eco setting to overwrite this feature. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Not sure the condition of the Axio, if have taken care since day 1 with not so high milage done can consider to extend.

But if already travel a lot doing Pte hire need to consider carefully.

Have 2 friends I know running pte hire with own car went on extend coe facing breakdowns here and there.

I just changed to a new ride even the last car was 7 years but faced so much breakdowns some repeating......

So look at what condition is your car if need get advise from reliable mechanic.

Yeah im leaning towards changing a new car. Mileage is abt 150+k.... heard many stories that slowly after 10yr this and that start to break down... i just tahan till october then time to source for new ride.

Saw the newer axio models and they do look quite good but maybe try someth else...haha

• Praise 1

Hi,need bro to help up . I just renew my COE . ( toyota vios 06 ) Recently i found my engine oil level low after 10k. Workshop check my engine outer no issue . And suspect piston ring wear off. Any reasonable workshop charge better price ? The workshop charge me 1.3k to 1.8k .

Hi bro....so what did u do to solve ur problem?
  • Praise 2

Anyone looking to sell gen 2 Wish? Please pm me?

Anyone looking to sell gen 2 Wish? Please pm me?

Mine is 2006 NFL Wish, left 3 years? Interested? Original paint can prove no serious accidentally. I can’t pm I think...
  • Praise 1

This fella attack in so many threads ; why he dont have FAKE COE's???   [:p]

@pchou @babyblade @kobayashigt

Edited by BanCoe

Hi All,

I am driving an Axio (2008 model) and realised that recently the pickup has got from bad to worse. I know la... its an old car already (COE expiring in OCT) but wondering if any of you have an idea what could be it.

Have partial thoughts of extending COE but for now if got a cheap'sh fix for this maybe i do it or tahan till close to COE and i decide if extending or gonna scrap. :)

The car I traded in was also Axio expiring Oct 2018. Silver. But mileage was 170K+.

It had worked well. Even a few thousand repairs is worth it I feel.

I needed more space though. And the engine cut off once or twice when I was at traffic lights, prompting me to switch to MPV.

Understand Toyota has a private sale on the 22nd.

Anyone knows what the deals will be like?

It’s on 23rd. I’ve received the invite. They didn’t release any deals to us except telling us the deals will only be known onsite.

• Praise 2

Itâs on 23rd. Iâve received the invite. They didnât release any deals to us except telling us the deals will only be known onsite.

there must be two separate events then.

my invite states 22nd, at Leng Kee

there must be two separate events then.

my invite states 22nd, at Leng Kee

probably.. by my car only 2 years 3 months old. lol. and they invited me

Leng kee?

yeah. its at leng kee.

probably.. by my car only 2 years 3 months old. lol. and they invited me

yeah. its at leng kee.

sorry just realise 22nd is deadline for RSVP.

event is on 23rd.

must be my old man eyes.

Edited by retiredman