• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2398 replies to this topic | 1,826 praises

Posted 16 May 2019 - 09:34 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

anyone know if borneo motors will deliver new car earlier even though they say no stock and need to wait 2 to 3 months?

they will update u if earlier, only they know their stock availability and estimated time to arrive.

Posted 16 May 2019 - 09:40 AM

2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

actually 17 and 16 weight abit different only.

rather then effecting the fc.

i find it effect the comfort and handling more.

17' corner/ride more stable but more bumpy.

If dont want ride to be bumpy, what should be the ideal size le?

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 16 May 2019 - 09:53 AM

Beregond
  • Premium member
    Beregond
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If dont want ride to be bumpy, what should be the ideal size le?

16' would be most ideal .(205.55.16 )

15' i find it too wobby esp when u corner (195.65.15)

some ppl lower the air presure of the 17' (215.45.17) for more comfort,

but its low profile, doing that increase FC  and tyres wear faster.

(but anw if your car already come with 17' then stick with it loh, )

13177 praised this

Posted 16 May 2019 - 04:02 PM

RamonSmeets
  • RamonSmeets
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi there!

Totally new here. Just wanted to introduce myself. [:)] 37 yrs old. Living in the Netherlands and owning a 1997 Toyota Paseo. 

I've owned the car for almost two years now and it has been (not surprisingly) absolutely reliable. Since my car is parked under a roof, there is also little to no rust which is quite remarkable for a car this age in the wet and cold climate of the Netherlands.

Screenshot 2019-05-16 at 10.00.25.png

Beregond, Kopites, Count-Bracula, Dinosaur33 and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 16 May 2019 - 05:56 PM

jcchia
  • Premium member
    jcchia
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I got my Harrier Turbo Premium through this responsible SE. Test drive, pay deposit, bid no. and collect my ride within 3 weeks. Impressive indeed...…….

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 16 May 2019 - 06:03 PM

mbbb
  • mbbb
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

they will update u if earlier, only they know their stock availability and estimated time to arrive.

thanks

Posted 17 May 2019 - 10:31 AM

Beregond
  • Premium member
    Beregond
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi there!

Totally new here. Just wanted to introduce myself. [:)] 37 yrs old. Living in the Netherlands and owning a 1997 Toyota Paseo.

I've owned the car for almost two years now and it has been (not surprisingly) absolutely reliable. Since my car is parked under a roof, there is also little to no rust which is quite remarkable for a car this age in the wet and cold climate of the Netherlands.

U wont find anything more reliable then that😉

Posted 17 May 2019 - 10:42 AM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi there!

Totally new here. Just wanted to introduce myself. [:)] 37 yrs old. Living in the Netherlands and owning a 1997 Toyota Paseo.

To have a feel of car prices in your country, how much did you pay 2 years ago?
Carbon82 praised this

Posted 17 May 2019 - 04:22 PM

RamonSmeets
  • RamonSmeets
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

U wont find anything more reliable then that😉

Haha, I hope so! I did have to do some maintenance for this years MOT like new brake lines and a new radiator.

But that's about it and it wasn't that expensive  [:)]

To have a feel of car prices in your country, how much did you pay 2 years ago?

I paid 1700 euros two years ago, so that's about $1900 in dollars. But it had pretty low mileage, I bought it with 150K kilometers (93K miles) 

There were cheaper options, some go as low as 900 euros/dollars but then you get a beat up one with very high mileage.  [;)]

Posted 17 May 2019 - 04:54 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Haha, I hope so! I did have to do some maintenance for this years MOT like new brake lines and a new radiator.
But that's about it and it wasn't that expensive [:)]

I paid 1700 euros two years ago, so that's about $1900 in dollars. But it had pretty low mileage, I bought it with 150K kilometers (93K miles)

There were cheaper options, some go as low as 900 euros/dollars but then you get a beat up one with very high mileage. [;)]

Low mileage ............. worthwhile
car50, Freeder, Carbon82, Uncle2 and Jamesc praised this

Posted 17 May 2019 - 08:43 PM

awhtc
  • awhtc
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I thought mileage can be easily adjusted  [:p]

The price is comparable to the price of a COE car here without the COE.

Posted 20 May 2019 - 10:37 AM

Harthen
  • Harthen
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Anyone went to toyota show in expo this weekend?

Posted 20 May 2019 - 10:46 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Anyone went to toyota show in expo this weekend?

What show is that? Are they clearing their altis at the show?

Posted 20 May 2019 - 12:44 PM

Harthen
  • Harthen
    1st Gear
    Author Image

What show is that? Are they clearing their altis at the show?

https://www.toyota.c...tm_campaign=SPH

Posted 22 May 2019 - 09:54 PM

Selina_cd65
  • Selina_cd65
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

They must be pushing hard to clear stock for Altis. Others country already release latest Altis with TNGA platform plus option for TCC and hybrid with no increase of price.

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:29 AM

Harthen
  • Harthen
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I am looking for toyota axio hybrid review.. seems not many own it. Anyone?

Posted Today, 06:44 AM

HondaJizz
  • HondaJizz
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I am looking for toyota axio hybrid review.. seems not many own it. Anyone?

Get the Altis?
PM me for lobang on cars

Posted Today, 07:33 AM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    6th Gear
    Author Image

They must be pushing hard to clear stock for Altis. Others country already release latest Altis with TNGA platform plus option for TCC and hybrid with no increase of price.

There is no doubt the new model coming to spore will be very very expensive

Edited by RogerNg_185295, Today, 07:35 AM.

Posted Today, 09:18 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

There is no doubt the new model coming to spore will be very very expensive

The current altis price also not cheap now lo.

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Toyota RAV4

Toyota RAV4  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Mervynwm  |  3rd Gear

Reliable Car with Dated Interior.

Went to take a closer look after saw it at the recent Motor Show 2019. First impressions, nicer curvy exterior than its boxy predecessor. More sporty looks too which paired with the 18 inches wheels. Interior is kinda disappointing the... » Read More

Toyota RAV4

Toyota RAV4  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by LYC  |  3rd Gear

The All New RAV4

Having test driven this RAV4, i must say the car definitely handles better with the new TNGA platform. Nothing much to complaint much about this SUV, except for the HU which makes the car look very cheap and dated.

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : toyota vios, Toyota Corolla Altis, Toyota RAV4

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users