Honda Owners..... Pls Check In..

Redz

Turbocharged

I realize kah sells tomyum civic. is there a reason why they don't sell jdm? i prefer japan made ones.. for QC

The reason is because this current Civic is released in USA first, then UK, then the rest of the world. Japan is probably the last country to have this Civic. And Japan stopped selling the Civic for many years prior to this current model cos it's not popular.

PI get the Civic from UK, Swindon plant which also produces the Type-R. In south east asia, most countries assemble their own cars. In China, they also produce their own Hondas for domestic market. Welcome to globalisation.

↡ Advertisement

Civic was only recently re-introduced in Japan, it didn't really get the same level of popularity compared to rest of the world.

Anyway, don't think Kah has a say, should be mandated by Honda.

I see. I went to Kah recently but got really turned off by the poor attitude of the SE. very yaya and so I decided to move on.
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

I see. I went to Kah recently but got really turned off by the poor attitude of the SE. very yaya and so I decided to move on.

Ubi or Alexandra?

Ubi or Alexandra?

Alexander bro. Rude in fact. Even during the test drive all kinds of rude body language from Honda SE. Mazda is so much better the SE even bother to sit down and walk through the details.

I can’t imagine the aftersale of Honda.. so i’ll give it a miss

Alexander bro. Rude in fact. Even during the test drive all kinds of rude body language from Honda SE. Mazda is so much better the SE even bother to sit down and walk through the details.

I can’t imagine the aftersale of Honda.. so i’ll give it a miss

You'll be surprised the aftersale of Trans Eurokars is worse than Kah Motor. Coming from the point of view of an existing Mazda 5 and ex Honda Stream owner.

You'll be surprised the aftersale of Trans Eurokars is worse than Kah Motor. Coming from the point of view of an existing Mazda 5 and ex Honda Stream owner.

Wah.. that bad uh. Anw I haven’t decided what to buy. I wonder is conti like bmw better. I never own one before
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

I canât imagine the aftersale of Honda.. so iâll give it a miss

Should try Ubi.

I got my car from Ubi.

So far good service from them.

Jazz/Fit

1. Jazziegirl - (Jan 03)

2. Zombie - Jazz i-Dsi (2003)

3. Mavvy - Honda Jazz ( 2003 ) i-DSI

4. Mitlover James - Jazz, Blazzie

5. Ehonda Eddie - Jazz

6. Jacko Jack - Fit GD3

7. Honzai - Jazz

8. FCW75 - Jazz

9. Loosecannon - FIT GD3

10. Susacarimakan - Jazz, Minty Toad

11. Hong23 - Jazz, Blackamania

12. SeanGoh - Jazz, Air Jazz

13. Nautgeo - Jazz

14. Hondacruz - Silver Fit

15. Turtlekar - Jazz

16. Jazzer - White Jazz

17. Wh1teHat - White Jazz

My is Honda Accord 04/07/2009 silver

Edited by Ghost777

Should try Ubi.

I got my car from Ubi.

So far good service from them.

Hey! Indeed. Ubi has better customer service. The SE even SMS to follow up. Haha.

Btw i went to mini and beemer too. Excellent service even offered coffee. lolol

Edited by smoothtalker

Got my HR-V LX from Alexander yesterday first 3 hours was happy with the car. Than my nightmare started. ENG light on Brake light on (orange colour) Parking brake light flashing (red light) all these 3 on my console panel. To make my story short car was tow back to KM yesterday night and now still doing checks. My Q here to the brothers here is do I have the right to ask for a 1 to 1 exchange even if they manage to find and fix the problem.

Got my HR-V LX from Alexander yesterday first 3 hours was happy with the car. Than my nightmare started. ENG light on Brake light on (orange colour) Parking brake light flashing (red light) all these 3 on my console panel. To make my story short car was tow back to KM yesterday night and now still doing checks. My Q here to the brothers here is do I have the right to ask for a 1 to 1 exchange even if they manage to find and fix the problem.

From this article, a flashing engine light is more serious.

https://axleaddict.com/auto-repair/Honda-Check-Engine-Light-Problem

It might be a rodent chewing through your wires or wiring issues.

Is OK, you paid for not a small sum. So just face thick skin abit walk off change another salesman. Their colleagues will see something wrong and will serve you better. Everyone is earning a living only, they also scared customers complaint. They must understand that they are in service line.
  • Praise 1

Is OK, you paid for not a small sum. So just face thick skin abit walk off change another salesman. Their colleagues will see something wrong and will serve you better. Everyone is earning a living only, they also scared customers complaint. They must understand that they are in service line.

Dont let a bad SE stand in the way of a good car. PM me for intro?

Dont let a bad SE stand in the way of a good car. PM me for intro?

If you are going to kah motor Alexandra, go look for their sales supervisor winston tay, nice guy can chat more about the new civic I looking for. We have chat about the LED headlight transfer opinion. The next batch of civic will be arrived in coming November he said.