Honda Owners..... Pls Check In..

Redz

Thanks.

Can I clarify:

- KM does not charge more if you do not take loan right? I heard C&C does charge more if not taking loan.

- Is Solar Film and Magnetic Sunshade the same thing? What is the quantity for this, 4 for all 4 door windows?

- Similarly, floor mats refer to quantity of 4? 2 front and 2 back?

Thanks.

Hi

1. Not sure about C&C. However when I bought my car from KM, KM did not charge extra.. but the free gifts are smaller in term of cost.

2. Solar Film are applied on all glass window (include front and bac) it reduce some IR and strong glare.. but sufficient for driving.. those magnetic type in my opinion block more visible light and glare..useful only for side windows. .. . best have both.

3. Yes.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

If you are going to kah motor Alexandra, go look for their sales supervisor winston tay, nice guy can chat more about the new civic I looking for. We have chat about the LED headlight transfer opinion. The next batch of civic will be arrived in coming November he said.

Next batch of Civic coming in November? I thought new Civic out only in end 2019?

Hi

1. Not sure about C&C. However when I bought my car from KM, KM did not charge extra.. but the free gifts are smaller in term of cost.

2. Solar Film are applied on all glass window (include front and bac) it reduce some IR and strong glare.. but sufficient for driving.. those magnetic type in my opinion block more visible light and glare..useful only for side windows. .. . best have both.

3. Yes.

Rikecool right?
  • Praise 1

recently i book a Honda City,

they give me a FOC front X9 iroad camera.

to install rear camera, i had to top up $200, is it worth it?

Nope not worth it.. u can go elsewhere to install only $60.

U book frm kah motors?