New nissan urvan

Soyammmilk

Hi guys..

newbie here..i wish to ask u pple if the new nissan urvan is worth buying anot..dad wans me to get a big van(not kangoo or combi), like urvan or hiace or liteace...but i always tot dat hiace design looks abit outdated and liteace dashboard looks like sxxt with the pronounces centre console...so my obvious choice is the Urvan...any views bout its reliability,FC,cosmetic mod potiential,etc..?

thanx a million!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

for reliablity and size.. go for hiace.. for nice and mod.. go for liteace...

for price wise... go for urvan.. tat simple...

wat kind of mod u wan to noe...

FC my hiace can clocked 30 bucks of diesel for 500km.

tatz the last time without 15%

actually i was tinking of getting wheel arch lip extensions, a set of low profile rims and tyres,maybe some thin chin spoiler,side skirts,and an exhaust pipe tip..mostly cosmetic..or yes! and a digital reversing camera.i tink cant do much to the engine rite?under the seats,not much space to do anyting..diesel engine somemore..

Neutral Newbie

ermm all those stuff u mention will definetely get into trouble with ROV or TP.. my side all the hiace are with full bodykit and spoiler.. and they got lotsa problem with ROV.. so if ur dad is using for sending gooods.. dun think its a good idea..

engine can mod... under the seats also can.. but no point cos after all its a van.. maybe do up ur ice will be more worth it... juz my 2 centsweatdrop.gif

hm...

lemme see...

*furiously punching the calculator buttons*

then i shell get a set of rims...

the rest of the money go do some other stuff...like ice or some nice stickers or even a simple paterned paintjob...

thanx dude!

Neutral Newbie

heeheh ya.. i think stickers is the onli thing u can do.. its illegal to upsize ur van rim.. unless u are using back the stock rims...

also u are not allow to use car tyress... all these will get fine too... one last ting.. even headlight also cannot be white in color.. muz be yellowish tat kind.. or else kanna fine also..

ehheheh

in simple.. u wan to do can.. but dun get caught...

anyway when ya got ya van.. jio mi out and take a loook... ehhehthumbsup.gif

↡ Advertisement