A Vantage Issue

Renegade

[sunny] It was a bright and sunny day (which rained really heavily a while later) and I had my jaw drop as I pulled my car into a carpark somewhere in Holland Village when my attention was frozen by a shiny Aston Martin DB7 Vantage parked in the same carpark. Complete with its 18" Bridgestones and thoroughly polished and glimmering in the sun, I debated for what seemed to be an eternity whether I should tag it with an MCF flyer.

[shakehead] But, alas, "no" was the eventual answer, especially after some prompt sms-based consultation with some pals, I did not, for fear of being charged with scratching the immaculate paintwork and being visited by the neighbourhood mob for my actions. And thus, I left the SDU-plate car alone which a while later left the carpark, possibly out of fear of this one clown who kept scrutinising it from every possible angle.

[sweatdrop] And this is even before I recovered completely from the shock of seeing a Bentley Arnage Red Label parked outside my office on Friday.

[dizzy] Which led me to wonder - exactly how many of such financially overly-well-endowed people are there in S'pore and whether any of them would care to help boost my personal financial standing in society.

The End.

Edited by Renegade
↡ Advertisement

.... tell you:-- this chaps (or ladies) dun even count how much they make monthly (or yearly)...... they roll on floor covered with money, which also spills from their ears wheather they are awake or asleep.............. hmmmmmm..different world lah..... [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup] ......

Saw a 'topless' Farrari on the road today (test drive car plate), but it was raining so it put on its 'top' with BIG fierce rims.

Well, u might ask them how much is the 'depreciation' when they change the car in maybe few months if another better car introduced, its just $xxx,000 thousand only lar! [sweatdrop]

Edited by Jman888

Was tempted to ask the owner how the fuel consumption was but figured he'd reply with something like "Mileage ? What's that ? Can eat one or not......?" [laugh]

maybe he will even feel insulted if we ask him things like that........ he will probably prefer questions like:............. hmmmm how this car compared with your lambo??......... or, how's the trip to Italy looking for matching leather briefcase and shoes....... but the answer may be:

"li kong si mi??? lim bek bo eng ka li kong.......... knn........ mai jar ah..............**&&^^%$"

(translation: what talking you?.... i have no time to talk to you....KNN...."

[laugh][laugh][laugh][bounce2][bounce1]

Edited by Super7

who knows what he'll say to himself if he sees u driving ur celica?

"ee-yer, li hua silly-ca, ai kar lim peh kong way?" ar ni lau ya, ar ni lau pok, li kar hua harrr??"

( eew, u drive celica, u wan to tok to me? so lousy, so old, u dare to drive huh? ) [laugh][laugh]

then my appropriate rely to the D'head will go like this:

li huah lang chiow chia how lian si mi?.......... si mi fah lah lee boon ma si lam par.......... [sly][crazy][dead]

(cannot translate lah, wait kenna yellow card.....)

[laugh][laugh]

[lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

OOpppps, how come RP/MP din go tea break and still watching us like a hawk???.......... better siam and take cover liao............. logging off now, muz go hide in lonkang.............. pheww........... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

hey Johnny, lerh si jor nee? wa tah tum poh chor wuay buay sai meh??? .... (Free-0, please help, my teochew data base crashed liao..............)

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Translation: Johnny, what's up, a bit of vugar words cannot arh??..........

Edited by Super7

no lah, people say, do your best when talking to expert mah, some more the expert is "na ku xiang" .................. guess what dialect??? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

next time you buy chicken rice, say this to the lady selling it.... (muz be original Hainanese chicken lice ho).......... she will either give you extra serving/portion or a tight slap.......... dun believe?... go try it out..... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement