Experience with portable car vacuum cleaner

Idle

Corded vacuum still provides the best power.  Mine is a cute little turtle-shaped Hitachi CV-BM16 that is 1,600 W.  It quite powerful and portable.  With it, I can finish vacuum the entire car interior within 2-3 min.  I got it new around $40 from Carousell  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

I wonder how does that compare to Dyson cordless.

nowadays with the cheap MIC cordless portable ones at home, just bring it down if u want to vacuum bah.

I don't see the point of getting a lousy corded one to keep in the car anymore.

Happen to see the Portable Wireless Vacuum Cleaner from XiaoMi CleanFly so based on the Battery Capacity and Suction Power from its motor, I decided to give it a try but remember to get the version which comes with the Home Plug in order to charge at home instead of the Car Cigar Plug only.

f64a5cb9-c549-44a7-94db-d8e3a183b3ba.JPG

c39d03b7-e3e9-42ac-9ccb-b474dfeb78ec.JPG

Link to purchase the XiaoMi CleanFly Portable Vacuum Cleaner as below :

https://www.qoo10.sg/g/644134155

I wonder how does that compare to Dyson cordless.

I am wondering too.

Dyson vacuum cleaners are quite expensive and I'm trying to justify buying it haha. Not bad if it can be used effectively in multiple places.

Edited by Singhao

Happen to see the Portable Wireless Vacuum Cleaner from XiaoMi CleanFly so based on the Battery Capacity and Suction Power from its motor, I decided to give it a try but remember to get the version which comes with the Home Plug in order to charge at home instead of the Car Cigar Plug only.

f64a5cb9-c549-44a7-94db-d8e3a183b3ba.JPG

c39d03b7-e3e9-42ac-9ccb-b474dfeb78ec.JPG

How is the suction power? Any good?

Unfortunately, the seller link I posted above is out of stock and they do not provide home plug in the package so I will be getting from another seller, yet to try.

The suction power is quite strong and good, remember to get those step down adaptor for 12V 2A, I got mine from Carousell seller at $7 so that I can charge the Vacuum Cleaner at home.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

been using this Makita 18V cordless vacuum for the past 4years around the house and in the car. Not that cheap when you add in the batteries. but it last and last. excellent suction power and doesn't lose out to the home corded ones. 

https://www.horme.com.sg/product.aspx?id=852&gclid=CjwKCAiAgrfhBRA3EiwAnfF4tvf-olPioz8dxWz_bBDhSXGm4xulpBo7KZMyyGdHDlGvVUZpZHRs5BoCVxcQAvD_BwE

Edited by Mkl22

i like it that can just keep in the car for easy access. how's the experience using it?

considering if i should get it too.

i like it that can just keep in the car for easy access. how's the experience using it?

considering if i should get it too.

Yes, the suction power is very strong for such a small vacuum cleaner, when you turn on the power, the led below also lights up together.

It is definitely worth to get it and put in your car glovebox, you can use it handy when you need it any time.

Tip for those using domestic vacuums.
Look around your area for those old HDB 2 story MSCPs, where the 2nd floor is open.

See where all the taxis are parked on the 2nd floor.
Go look at the power point in the 2nd floor stairwell nearest to the taxis.

Chances are there will be a power point there. And it would have been "unlocked" by your friendly taxi uncles.

Points to Note:

1. It's likely to be a 15A Power Point
  2. That just means you need an adaptor =)

Portable Car Vacuum Cleaner is Not Good at All. You should Use Home Big Vacuum Cleaner in your car by extending its Wire.

The Experience of mine with Vacuum Cleaner is frustrating as it do not suck any dust inside it.

It is just a Waste of Money at All. So, i Recommend you to go with Home Car Vacuum Cleaner for Car Cleaning.

Thanks! ufabet

Thanks for your sharing. The Xiaomi portable vacuum cleaner is quite strong and able to suck most dust and dirt from my Passorex car mat without the need to remove the mat at all.