Honda CRV, toyota RAV4 , Mit Airtrek turbo and subaru forester ,which one would you pick

Hmanxx

Neutral Newbie

[reply]

in fact I hate manual car but i like the speed control of manual

I 2nd this nod.gif Heart lean towards Manual, but brain tells me to go for the Auto wink.gif

W/o any doubt WRX is a performance car thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifinlove.gifinlove.gif

Frostie is a nice inlove.gif powerful SUV nod.gifnod.gif With the correct tunning and make over, bro, it can give other cars a run tongue.gif

I ever tested a WRX b4 so I could give the wrong impression Posted Image

I feel that the interior Frostie is larger and more comfortable Posted Image

Anyway the above is juz my $0.02 & opinions Posted Image

Cheers Posted Image

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
In between Honda CRV, toyota RAV4 , Mit Airtrek turbo and subaru forester which would you pick.

So far, I only test drive Forester 2.0XT turbo only, generally quite like the car on performance,handling and comfort level, but lack of information on reliability, maintenance cost. In term of look, CRV more modern look .

thanks

for me it's RAV4 for the looks... [laugh]

i am those type tat must be comfortable with the look first...the rest comes later

CRV and RAV4 is out for me. [cool]

Airtrek and Forester looks appeals to me like honey. [sly]

performance wise, can't say cos i've yet to drive both b4. [lipsrsealed]

I've seen airtrek with bodykit and lotsa other mods and they look good. [thumbsup] But my gf hates it. [thumbsdown]

My fren forester sat (or rather squeeze) 12 adults in it. It was just a short ferry thing in malaysia. All was lazy to walk. so decide to squeeze. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

At the alighting point, passer by stared with open jaws [jawdrop] when they see the number of pple who keeps coming out. [laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

[reply]

12 adults in it. It was just a short ferry thing in malaysia. All was lazy to walk. so decide to squeeze. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Break a record dizzy.gifdizzy.gifdizzy.gif

the only vehicle that carrys a 12 person Ssangyong's new car (Can't remember the name) nod.gif

Cheers sunny.gif

more comments..

I am confused ,dilemma in choosing between WRX and Forester, wife like forester, i like wrx..

If she says: "Up to you lor...", go for it man! [sly] Just have to bear with a the initial nag for a while. If you can't wait for it to stop, get her something small and shinny... [laugh]

In between Honda CRV, toyota RAV4 , Mit Airtrek turbo and subaru forester which would you pick.

So far, I only test drive Forester 2.0XT turbo only, generally quite like the car on performance,handling and comfort level, but lack of information on reliability, maintenance cost. In term of look, CRV more modern look .

thanks

If you are a family man but into performance I think both the Mit Airtrek turbo and the forester would be good options. However, I think the Frostie current price (how much were you quoted?) is very good value for money compared to the Airtrek for its size and performance. I've even dreamt about relegating my STi into a weekend car and get the Frostie for my everyday car. Getting very tired of changing gears. [:p][sweatdrop]

As for the rest, well, I feel that they are neither here nor there (no offence to owners of either makes just my preference and opinion - performance, space, handling without the price tag [laugh])

Edited by Warpspeed

Neutral Newbie
CRV and RAV4 is out for me. cool.gif

Airtrek and Forester looks appeals to me like honey. sly.gif

performance wise, can't say cos i've yet to drive both b4. lipsrsealed.gif

I've seen airtrek with bodykit and lotsa other mods and they look good. thumbsup.gif But my gf hates it. thumbsdown.gif

My fren forester sat (or rather squeeze) 12 adults in it. It was just a short ferry thing in malaysia. All was lazy to walk. so decide to squeeze. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

At the alighting point, passer by stared with open jaws jawdrop.gif when they see the number of pple who keeps coming out. laugh.gifPosted Image

With 12 in the Frostie is still level right? It has a self leveling feature that will jack up the rear suspension will carrying or pulling a heavy load Posted Image

Neutral Newbie

thanks

RAV 4 for poser only, no real substance to the car unless you are buying the 4WD version from Borneo, but then the FC is excellent.

CRV, to me the best interior space of the lot but lacking in engine grunt compare to the ATR and Frostie.

ATR, very thristy but the power shocked.gif but then speed limit to 180 tongue.gif, no cup holders in the rear

Frostie, rear space less than the others but still more than adequate unless you carry basketball player regularly.

BTW i am a Frostie owner smile.gif

Neutral Newbie

[reply]

CRV is spacious, but I still prefer RAV4.

Agree nod.gif Look always RAV4 is better than the current CRV. thumbsup.gif The 2005 FL CRV not bad wink.gif

[reply]

Anyone aiming for Volvo XC90 ? smile.gif

TC SUV, $$$ sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Hear FC 6km/1L confused.gifconfused.gif

Save the money for Cayene lar inlove.gifPosted Image

Cheers Posted Image