Tired of high prices of cars and homes?

Seansene

Combine them with the Honda Acty!! (yes, I spelt that correct...) Shown in the 2002 Tokyo Motor Show, this concept basically looks like a mini-prime mover-trailer combo, which in typical Honda fashion, manages to squeeze even more flexibility into an already zany idea.

The trailer portion for example, has a floor panel that can be removed to create a low-floor rear cargo bay (just look at the pics) Its roof is fitted with a power outlet rail incorporating lighting and 100 V outlets, while the side lining is bolted to the walls and contains pockets, cup holders and other easy-access utility items. And the side panels can be fitted to provide a door or window. Did I mention the pop-up bed loop?

And check this out, the Acty's 4WS steers the vehicle's third axle, minimizing the inner wheel differential movement for smoother, tighter cornering capability.

Who says living in your car can't be fun? [thumbsup]

post-2-1037692132_thumb.jpg

post-2-1037692133_thumb.jpg

post-2-1037692130_thumb.gif

post-2-1037692134_thumb.jpg

post-2-1037692131_thumb.gif

post-2-1037692132_thumb.gif

post-2-1037692135_thumb.jpg

Edited by Seansene
↡ Advertisement

One problem I will definitely face with it - parking, esp parallel. [:|]

And, oh, yes - the parking charges - probably have to end up paying for 3 lots everytime I go out.... [laugh][laugh]

I know... but just wanna make it attractive mah!! so they'll come in... and in about 30mins.. done liao... nothing better to do.. then will leave mah!! so hang around there for say 8hrs.. can get $10 x 16 = $160/day!! not bad leh!! [laugh][laugh]

Then in the day.. convert to sell drinks and other food.... wah!! maximum gain man!! [thumbsup]

Hmm... think yah... those with NTUC link card can get points also!! [laugh][laugh] .. then they can choose to have the process recorded down... at some additional cost!! [laugh][laugh]

Think this will kana [rifle] ..... [laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Oh, it's to increase turnover.

If it's game over after 10 mins, no point hanging around for the next 20, right?

Just sms the next pair on the Q. Ka-ching!!

I know... but just wanna make it attractive mah!! so they'll come in... and in about 30mins.. done liao... nothing better to do.. then will leave mah!! so hang around there for say 8hrs.. can get $10 x 16 = $160/day!! not bad leh!! [laugh][laugh]

Then in the day.. convert to sell drinks and other food.... wah!! maximum gain man!! [thumbsup]

wah lau Guyver... imagine cleaning spunk off the walls of the vehicle everyday [crazy] Ewwwwwww

Wah!! think i just drive to East Coast and put there... $10 for 2hrs... sure got business man.... [laugh][laugh]

hmmmmmmm........ and may i ask: what business you have in mind???.. [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement