Tired of high prices of cars and homes?

Seansene

Eh...why East Coast ? Why not West Coast or Yishun or CBD ? [rolleyes]

You mean East Coast ROAD or East Coast PARKWAY ? [;)][/reply]

Will have lah... after this one... then do a franchise... then get Channel U to do a report on this... then get all the media to do free publicity... 1st in S'pore!! [thumbsup]

Will expand to Geylang area 1st... compete business with Hotel 81... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Eh!!!! I wrote about living in the car, not renting it out to horny teenagers, ok? It's the corrupter himself who turned this thread upside down... [shakehead][laugh][laugh]

What corruptor u talking about?? I'm suggesting that i rent out for couples who's angyry at one another and need a place that they can screen and yell at each other and nobody can hear.... can also be use for conselling as well... [angel] ... young couples.... heated up quarrel only last 10 to 20mins only what... right?? what are u referring to??? [smash][smash][rifle][rifle]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Lemme try correct the oversteer here and bring the tail (topics) back:

I always fancy one day i will take a bus (size can range from 10-seat mini bus, or double decker bus...) and convert it to a luxury home on wheels...... i know there are manufacturers overseas who make these mobile home, but if i can customised one to suit our climate and life style, that will be great!!!

some ideas:

- have a roof terrace to sip wine or tea on a moon-lit night next to the beach or national park.............

- all sides can be extended'folded out to increase the room space inside....

- muz get a souped up hot engine to travel in decent speed, and climb slopes........

- etc etc ...............

dream on.......... and start saving up for the project......

Oh no!! just realised that i started it all over again!! [shakehead][shakehead]

[laugh][bounce2][laugh][bounce2][laugh][bounce2][laugh]

"..... Will get bricks to permanantly mount the car so that the suspension queaking sound won't interrupt them... "

can also remove and put the tyres inside the car for them to have extra cushions........ very bouncy ones somemore!!!.... [laugh][laugh]

he plans to list it in 12 months.......... so are you gonna give him support by patronising his outlets???.......... can sign a contract with him and pay half the usual price......... [thumbsup][thumbsup]

" ........ Wow going for IPO!! So you are his marketing manager ....... "

no lah, if i were the marketing manager, IPO will become Infinite Public Ordeals....... [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy]

"..... Will get bricks to permanantly mount the car so that the suspension queaking sound won't interrupt them... "

can also remove and put the tyres inside the car for them to have extra cushions........ very bouncy ones somemore!!!.... [laugh][laugh]

Yah man.... they'll love it!! [nod]

Wah...your business plan all done up liao. [nod][thumbsup]

Compete with Hotel 81 ? So you gonna call it Wheels 81 ah ? [:p]

Maybe man.... then later expand to Float 81 [thumbsup] ... offering cruise with similar services.... the ultimate would be Any Venue 81 [shocked] .... able to similar any situation that they want to be in!! Underwater lah, in the garden lah, during a football matches lah... etc... with all these in place.... will go for IPO then!! [thumbsup]

Float 81 ? hmm...I think the Duck Tours at Suntec are doing this oredi. [:p]

Yah, tour all over the place. Then can give it a DESTINATION SURPRISE them !! After your 20-30 minutes...you will open the doors and out into dunno where ! You will then have to find your way back...if required, can pay a bit more for a trip back to where you came from. Can earn more $$ like this. [nod][thumbsup]

good idea:- for a small fee, we can blindfold you, put you in the passenger seat, you pass us your car key, then we drive you (in your own car) to somewhere remote, then we un-blindfold you and you have to drive back to the starting point in say 20 minutes (or, to avoid speeding, unlimited time but the shortest possible rounte) ....... winner get a kiss from .......... [thumbsup][thumbsup] ...... this is more challenging than the usual car treasure hunt ....... maybe one day MCF can organise a fun-on-wheel event like this ????

cheers

wah liao... think our ideas are getting more outlandish as we go along ! [crazy][dizzy][laugh]

As long as its somewhere in S'pore can lah. Think can drive from one end to another end of S'pore in about 30-40 minutes ? [:p]

To have the constant vibration effects... just drive from ECP to AYE.... to KJE.... BKE... then SLE... then TPE... back to ECP again!! [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement