Anybody interested in PG nite sprint?

Nismo

Neutral Newbie

Just thinking maybe we can organize one sat nite we got PG for a fun n no harm nite sprint.... totally for the sake of fun... if got a few numbers interested maybe we can go down together 1 nite... [:p]

↡ Advertisement

eh not healthy for those cars without rev limiter leh..last time i went to PG to pia against the SC G7 Corollas there...my bearing become burnt and shortly it costed me a $400 top overhaul leh.

think better to play day track lah...just as fun n more meaning ful!!!! can go slow on straights and just play play the corners!!

Since none of us is hardcore so just anyhow play play a bit to shiok can liao lah...else tracking is really an expensive hobby. [thumbsdown]

bushings, lower arms, bearings engine oil, gear box oil..wah...all these will experience premature wear and tear. [:/]

wah..where can...go there i pia till the rev needle almost spin out of the meter sia...

one 1.3 turbo starlet and a Super charged G7 couldnt believe that i was NA.

hee hee....but now no more liao lah....cheng jing yong you can liao lah...now ask me to finance this kind of thing...wah..pocket not big leh.

day track still ok...play play corner at 6k rpm like that then on the straight go at 70-80 nia...my ah pek car still can take it..

of course those youn young car can go and lude and lude lah...hee hee...

Neutral Newbie
Just thinking maybe we can organize one sat nite we got PG for a fun n no harm nite sprint.... totally for the sake of fun... if got a few numbers interested maybe we can go down together 1 nite... [:p]

Kekeke sounds fun lehz.... i scared... my engine oil 5W30 only..... after the sprint, i think my car will flip liaoz....

Neutral Newbie

hehe... our aveo got rev cut at 6.5k rpm... so ist too bad la hor..... nite sprint straight road.. shld be quite alrite.. i see alot of vios goin in to sprint nowadays.. i wanna try out leh... gian gian...

Neutral Newbie

hmm.. after chinese new yr would be good leh....

maybe the weekend after chin new yr that week.. say 18th feb?... if i hear response here okok.. we can start the list...hehe..

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

dun worry.. my oil oso 10w30... run 1-2 sprint rest... then run again...

u know got us same cc car go better.. we can run together.. so not so paiseh.. if not queue up then suay suay wrx or evo beiside u... then lag behind like an idiot. very unsightly... we jus go there play wif ourselves or find some car same catergory... friendly run... then dun look so bad..haha [laugh]

Edited by Nismo

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

haha... i got liao abit abit can?...

hmm.. u got same name as my gf...arghh

Edited by Nismo

haha...dont worry lah...

u want to race them..they also dun want to race you. Last time i went to Honda night, i queue up...then everyone all siam me...all dun want to race with me. But then actually i had a date with a MY G7 that was waiting beside the starting line.

So i was like partnerless in queue for like 7 - 8 races before i came to the start line and the G7 lined up beside me.

Also..i saw this damn fierce honda hatch that night....waha..no one dare to play against him...end up he sprinted himself....so poor thing

aiya..i think all these pple take these races too seriously lah..haha..

hi! your ideas sounds really really fun. However, i have yet to install the triple meters into my car. So is it still advisable to go and play? Anyway, can i go just to look see?

cheers.

Neutral Newbie
dun worry.. my oil oso 10w30... run 1-2 sprint rest... then run again...

u know got us same cc car go better.. we can run together.. so not so paiseh.. if not queue up then suay suay wrx or evo beiside u... then lag behind like an idiot. very unsightly... we jus go there play wif ourselves or find some car same catergory... friendly run... then dun look so bad..haha [laugh]

Nismo,

play with higher CC cars not fun lahz,

play with 1.4 Aveo still okies

play with picanto sure FUN ! :) [pirate][pirate]

↡ Advertisement