Boot lip for Optra and Aveo sedan

Superchevy

To all optra and aveo sedan driver , this is the BMW look alike boot lip for your rides ,

till date 2 optra and 1 aveo sedan has fixed it already for those who is interested can PM me for dicussion .

post-69-1107527012_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

ok , last week got one member pose a Thai police car , now i display one NZ police car and my super solid Chevy to you . smile.gif

Ok Encik...remove the pics as wht u have requested...

Edited by Yeoman

brother Chevy dont make tank , just show of force i am just the driver any way for your infomation that is not a tank is a 155mm SP gun suprise if i tell you is locally made brother without COE and OMV cost less than 700k .

Cool. [thumbsup]

...but you sure it's okay to post picture of SAF weaponary veh? I tot you are not even suppose to have cam with you, let alone take the photo? I could be wrong here. [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

Edited by Silver_blade

Eh?! He said it is not a tank. laugh.gif SP for Self-Propelled Gun. SPG.

SAF good siah! Now got SPG. No need tonner to tow guns and can go anywhere. But SPG got drawback, towed guns can be bigger MF***ers than SPGs.

bro... cannot post such pictures here... in the first place, you cannot bring a digital image recording device to a camp, such as camera, handphone with cam function... let alone taking a picture and post it to the public without the written approval of mindef.... better remove it quick before safpu finds out

Edited by Freezy

brother , as spoken yesterday this is my unfinish design left the front door with a beautiful number like the Mini cooper type and the rear need to clob till the bumper .pleasant viewing .

post-69-1107662592_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement