• Unknown_G7
    Banned

Anyone know where can I get it from?

Posted 07 February 2005 - 08:21 AM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Most DIY stores sell it. Can also try Autobac or Giant.

Posted 07 February 2005 - 08:26 AM

Unknown_G7
  • Unknown_G7
    Banned

I'd tried at most of DIY stores but no more stock liao! Autobac are too far so I will try my luck at Giant. Thanks for the fast reply thumbsup.gif

Posted 07 February 2005 - 08:36 AM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

No problem. smile.gif

Posted 11 February 2005 - 05:14 PM

Hoppe
  • Hoppe
    6th Gear
    Author Image

how to use?
just spray on the carb?
what's the purpose of a carb spray? tongue.gif

Edited by Hoppe, 11 February 2005 - 05:14 PM.

Posted 11 February 2005 - 05:16 PM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

are you still interested in the STP Carb Spray
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 11 February 2005 - 05:18 PM

Hoppe
  • Hoppe
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Vtim,
I might be interested..
but then what's the purpose of using a carb spray?

Posted 11 February 2005 - 05:21 PM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you can use it to clean carb to remove dirt & carbon deposit, you can also use it to clean throttle body of a fuel injected engine
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 11 February 2005 - 08:01 PM

Unknown_G7
  • Unknown_G7
    Banned

As what Vtim had stated wink.gif

Posted 11 February 2005 - 08:03 PM

Unknown_G7
  • Unknown_G7
    Banned

Sure I'm interested. Can PM me the price wink.gif

Posted 11 February 2005 - 08:21 PM

Slowpoke156
  • Slowpoke156
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

If your car is running on an electronic throttle, DO NOT USE it. It will screw up your idle.

Posted 11 February 2005 - 08:31 PM

Unknown_G7
  • Unknown_G7
    Banned

Mine is a carburettor wink.gif

Posted 11 February 2005 - 08:38 PM

Octopus
  • Premium member
    Octopus
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Is this how to use carb spray? --> Remove the air filter, start engine and then spray into the carburator?

Have you ever used it before? Can you feel any difference after carb spray?

Posted 11 February 2005 - 10:06 PM

Unknown_G7
  • Unknown_G7
    Banned

After you spray on the carburettor, rev it to prevent the engine from stalling. Yup had finished 2 cans liao. Of course you'll feel the difference after spraying If the carb is dirty

Posted 11 February 2005 - 11:40 PM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

my supplier friend is still on CNY holiday but he'll be back by Monday, I'll get back to you
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
[/color]

Posted 12 February 2005 - 11:01 AM

Unknown_G7
  • Unknown_G7
    Banned

No problem wink.gif

Beside Toyota plugs, do you have the oil filter and fuel filter as well?

Posted 12 February 2005 - 11:21 AM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

will PM you by Monday
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
[/color]

Posted 12 February 2005 - 11:31 AM

Unknown_G7
  • Unknown_G7
    Banned

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Posted 12 February 2005 - 12:39 PM

Octopus
  • Premium member
    Octopus
    Supercharged
    Author Image

OIC......1 can of carb spray can be use for how many application? Could you describe what's the difference you felt after a carb spray treatment? Am interested to know more about this stuff......... Thanks.

Posted 12 February 2005 - 01:49 PM

Unknown_G7
  • Unknown_G7
    Banned

1-2 yrs shouldn't be any problem for using every 2-3 months. If you are still using the stock air filter then you can spray it every 6 months. After that the car will run much more smoother.

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Tags: Carb, Spray

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users