Second hand sports rims

Ben123

Tell him DarkLord recommend, give good price!

dun mind if i quote your name too? [:p]

sidetrack a bit... Justin's mother gave me a 'lucky number' when we were analysing her tortoises for numbers!' so far its been 2 weeks, number hasn't come out leh...

Edited by Scoobyhigh

Neutral Newbie
hahaha.. maybe u not yet kena poison. [sly][sly][sweatdrop]

wat u mean by that?? to me its just wear and tear items... [laugh] if only we were back in the 80s where there no such thing as COE and u can own the car for as long as u want...then i will change the rims and make them more chio chio... [laugh][laugh]

hmmm.. perhaps the rims u can keep n trf to next ride. oso provided u keep the same size. yes, i agree tyres are wear n tear items. but its the contact between car n road. safety leh... [:)]

Go scrape yard and buy....the bad thing is...rims may not be in the best condition....but you can always get it done up before you fit in your car. The other thing is...dun expect the pple there to know what is the PCD of the rims etc...you must do a bit of homework on your end. But the price is usually cheap.

The condition looks OK, no scratches when I bought it. But its a Toyota stock sport rim, so design quite plain. Tyre is Yokohama Aspec DB, and threadwear still quite alot to go.

At that time, I was considering buying a set of brand new tyre (GR80) for the existing 175/70/R13 tyres. But comparing the costs of getting a set of new tyres vs a set of 2nd hand rims + tyres, the 2nd hand rims + tyres is a better option - cheaper.thumbsup.gif

worth it leh...aspec db not cheap tires....250 is one of best buy...

i see.. thanks for the info, pal.

i was sitting in my frd's spectra last nite with a change of 15 inch rims and ST115. notice the tyre noise is ok (IMHO) and her car feels better to drive than in her stock 14 inch tyres. pickup is much better too. i used to think her car was sluggish but after last nite, not anymore. [:)]

did u trade in the stock mazda rims ? worth how much ?

no..never trade in..still using them... [sweatdrop] budget tight and dun see the need leh... [:p]

aiyah...got 4 wheels good enuff liao... [nod]