Nice Aveo - praise!!

Bleu

Neutral Newbie

Was at Ubi Chevy showrrom this afternon to check out the pricing for the Aveo hatch (M).

When i was about to leave the showroom, i saw a nicely fully kitted up black Aveo...just wanted to compliment on it. Very nice....=P i even took some pictures of it. hehe

Kind of made my decision easier.....

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

hehhe i got lured the owner out liao hahah.

nicely done up bro..maybe u should post yr car pictures for all to drool on lah.

Those that i took , would not no justice to yr car. =P

Neutral Newbie

New price as of now is $48,988 (M)- inclusive of garanteed COE

If you decided to go without the "sure get" COE, they will deduct 2k off = $26.988 lor.

Plus 2k for a premium package includes leather seats/5 CD disc changer/Chevy Sports rims

Now book is the new face-lifed model....Changes in the headlights and Car keys....central lock for the car is together with the key (1 piece), but no sound alarm. Comes also with the fog lights, rear spoiler.

Went back to leng kee this afternoon, booked the Aveo liao =P

SE very nice...friendly. Got her throw in V-Cool.

Hope to join u guys soon .....waiting for bank to "stamp" APROVE!!!

Neutral Newbie

Heheh your car for me is TK liao lor.

TK= Tak Kong!! =P

Maybe after i get my car i need your advise leh.....i want my car to look something like yours....you had me drooling.

Cheers

Wah got Vcool so good deal!

when get car must come to our gathering let us admire the FL.

whenever got chance go JB together do a makeover! [gorgeous][inlove]

Neutral Newbie

You got it at a very good price. I book mine $2k more than you and less freebies.

The key u talking about is it like those Lancer's one? Got a button on the key to activate/deactivate the alarm? I think the immobiliser is integrated into the key also.

When will you be collecting ur ride?Any idea?wink.gif

Neutral Newbie

hehe yah talk untill my throat dry...not lah that SE not bad.

I visit her twice, once in the morning then go back wait for her 1 hr while she talk to a customer....then..today go back to sign..so i make her feel a little guilty hehe =P

so most of yr custom is from JB mah? U lead i follow lor...hehe i new driver mah

Neutral Newbie

yah yah the key is with the buttons on it.....my SE show it to me.

But i was wondering if i wanted sound how? the alrm they iving is central locking nia...so now "beep beep" sound leh. If i want add that how sia?

Mt ride...becoz i want Black..so must wait mid march. if i get Yellow...then maybe month end...MOST important now is wait for bank finance to aprove...becoz i going for the non "bao tio" COE. save 2k mah....so if bank say ok by this week..next Monday can try for bidding liao...

Neutral Newbie

The alarm can be fitted with sound if you want. Can go to those car alarm shop to let them modify it.

Mid March very fast one..Good luck and hope u will get the non-guarantee COE and save the 2k for mobs..wink.gif

Neutral Newbie

hehe yah man....when is yrs coming and what color bro?

maybe then we can mob stuff together....ask the Master....chio chio bring us go JB