FK/Massimo Engine Oil

D8jx

Neutral Newbie

Anyone knows about this oil performance...?? It is better than Red Line...?? The price S$75/4 L. Thanks...

↡ Advertisement

better start rubbing the oil lamp and wait for Genie to appear... [sly]

quite keen to know how good it is... think Gary's Eng is also carrying it and recommends it to his customers. also saw it at Leong Seng and a few other workshops too

I have no idea. FK oil is more like a boutique oil from Japan. For that kind of price, it better last up to 16k km. If you like 10k km intervals for your car, avoid such oil. Too costly.

Neutral Newbie

ok, bring this thread live again.

I tried the FK Pulse today.

Yes, Also tried Redline before. 5w30.

Base on my butt feels... yes.. this Pulse is smoother and when revving... engine sound more quiet. Can really feels the car very smooth.

Neutral Newbie

YES , i myself usin it, it diff from other. people who stay west , u can get it at SK Garage located at 28 Jalan tukang (jurong area) , u can get Hel brake hose, Project JJ, Urtra racin bar, spring booster and many more brand at there. full of Honda car there. u can call and ask abt it, 93839132 (jon) is a nice garage with good workmanship, can get most of the brand u wan.

Neutral Newbie

I tried. No difference from other fully synthetic oil. I rather change oil more often then using so ex oil.

Yup, nothing beats changing fresh oil. It's like a new blood for the car.

I tried. No difference from other fully synthetic oil. I rather change oil more often then using so ex oil.

how much did you get it for?

TS mentioned $75/4 litre which i think is not very expensive assuming it is fully synthetic.

so anymore comments on the above oil ? personally i've been using OWS turbo racing oil all these while.have tried motul once and HKS racing oil once.out of the 3 i've used i still prefer OWS as it is smoother and maintains my oil temp well.HKS is more expensive but yet temperature also higher!?warm up is faster but heat up also faster.

looking to try out the FK so any more comments on that ?

YES , i myself usin it, it diff from other. people who stay west , u can get it at SK Garage located at 28 Jalan tukang (jurong area) , u can get Hel brake hose, Project JJ, Urtra racin bar, spring booster and many more brand at there. full of Honda car there. u can call and ask abt it, 93839132 (jon) is a nice garage with good workmanship, can get most of the brand u wan.

Bro..any ideas how much is the HEL brake hose? [thumbsup]

u from SK arH!? promote until like that.

personally ive been there(not my car)(not honda) i feel their workmanship is not that good. yes they have alot of stuff. maybe to honda they are knowledgable. but other car hard to say liao.. i've seen them work like 4hrs on 1 car and still unable to determine where the fault lies. and mind u the car is not some exotic car, just a japanese car. and the mechanic(not the boss) never even do a good job! [shakehead]

The only Massimo I know is this

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] buay tahan u arh!

thanks bro. u just brighten my morning

↡ Advertisement