• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
31 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 07 March 2005 - 12:29 AM

D8jx
  • D8jx
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone knows about this oil performance...?? It is better than Red Line...?? The price S$75/4 L. Thanks...

Posted 07 March 2005 - 12:33 AM

Jamesgetz
  • Jamesgetz
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

better start rubbing the oil lamp and wait for Genie to appear... sly.gif

quite keen to know how good it is... think Gary's Eng is also carrying it and recommends it to his customers. also saw it at Leong Seng and a few other workshops too

Posted 07 March 2005 - 12:24 PM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I have no idea. FK oil is more like a boutique oil from Japan. For that kind of price, it better last up to 16k km. If you like 10k km intervals for your car, avoid such oil. Too costly.
Men are like oysters, closed to suffering.
http://www.spritmoni...ail/264162.html

Posted 07 March 2005 - 12:27 PM

Normal_aspirated
  • Premium member
    Normal_aspirated
    Supercharged
    Author Image

better start rubbing the oil lamp and wait for Genie to appear... sly.gif

he sure does, never fails...... nod.gif

Posted 07 March 2005 - 12:31 PM

Yeoman
  • Yeoman
    6th Gear
    Author Image

.....agree.....
Cheers....

Posted 07 March 2005 - 09:08 PM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I have no idea. FK oil is more like a boutique oil from Japan.  

maybe OEM from Idemitsu
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 07 March 2005 - 11:16 PM

D8jx
  • D8jx
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thanks for the explanations, guys....

Posted 07 March 2009 - 07:14 PM

Bluecity
  • Bluecity
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

ok, bring this thread live again.

I tried the FK Pulse today.

Yes, Also tried Redline before. 5w30.

Base on my butt feels... yes.. this Pulse is smoother and when revving... engine sound more quiet. Can really feels the car very smooth.
Bluecity(West Zone)
Hurricane/5 pts grounding/Brisk Premium LGS/German Amp/10" Rockford

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:19 AM

Rekco
  • Rekco
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

YES , i myself usin it, it diff from other. people who stay west , u can get it at SK Garage located at 28 Jalan tukang (jurong area) , u can get Hel brake hose, Project JJ, Urtra racin bar, spring booster and many more brand at there. full of Honda car there. u can call and ask abt it, 93839132 (jon) is a nice garage with good workmanship, can get most of the brand u wan.

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:23 AM

Xiaogary
  • Xiaogary
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I tried. No difference from other fully synthetic oil. I rather change oil more often then using so ex oil.
Alpine CDA 9855 HU + PXA 701 + RUX 701 Alpine SHA634 6 disc CD/MP3 changer AudioBank 350w rms at 4 ohm Monoblock amp Cadence UD12H 12 inch single coil 4 ohm 300w rms Subwoofer Cadence Z4000 4 X 75w rms at 4 ohm amp
CDT ES62i Gold 6.5 inch 200w rms 60-20KHz 6.5 inch Component Speaker AudioBank F47 4 X 150W rms at 4 ohm amp CDT CL62 150w rms 60-120KHz 6.5 inch Component Speaker Stinger 1 Farad Silver Capacitor Optima Yellow Top Battery

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:35 PM

Edmokh
  • Edmokh
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I tried. No difference from other fully synthetic oil. I rather change oil more often then using so ex oil.

Yup, nothing beats changing fresh oil. It's like a new blood for the car.

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:40 PM

Turbonetics
  • Premium member
    Turbonetics
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

how much did you get it for?
TS mentioned $75/4 litre which i think is not very expensive assuming it is fully synthetic.

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:15 PM

Civicmind
  • Civicmind
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Still cheaper that luqui moly...

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:20 AM

Rb26dett
  • Rb26dett
    5th Gear
    Author Image

so anymore comments on the above oil ? personally i've been using OWS turbo racing oil all these while.have tried motul once and HKS racing oil once.out of the 3 i've used i still prefer OWS as it is smoother and maintains my oil temp well.HKS is more expensive but yet temperature also higher!?warm up is faster but heat up also faster.
looking to try out the FK so any more comments on that ?

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:30 AM

Bird5011
  • Premium member
    Bird5011
    4th Gear
    Author Image

YES , i myself usin it, it diff from other. people who stay west , u can get it at SK Garage located at 28 Jalan tukang (jurong area) , u can get Hel brake hose, Project JJ, Urtra racin bar, spring booster and many more brand at there. full of Honda car there. u can call and ask abt it, 93839132 (jon) is a nice garage with good workmanship, can get most of the brand u wan.

Bro..any ideas how much is the HEL brake hose? thumbsup.gif
Adapt..Engage..Dominate

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:52 AM

Robo
  • Premium member
    Robo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

u from SK arH!? promote until like that.

personally ive been there(not my car)(not honda) i feel their workmanship is not that good. yes they have alot of stuff. maybe to honda they are knowledgable. but other car hard to say liao.. i've seen them work like 4hrs on 1 car and still unable to determine where the fault lies. and mind u the car is not some exotic car, just a japanese car. and the mechanic(not the boss) never even do a good job! shakehead.gif
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:53 AM

Ahgongwolve
  • Ahgongwolve
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Anyone knows about this oil performance...?? It is better than Red Line...?? The price S$75/4 L. Thanks...

The only Massimo I know is this

Refer to signature Law

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:04 PM

Robo
  • Premium member
    Robo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The only Massimo I know is this

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif buay tahan u arh!

thanks bro. u just brighten my morning
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:50 PM

Noelleon69
  • Premium member
    Noelleon69
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Would be interested to know if there are any feedback/contribution on this oil. Was recommended by a workshop but just want to hear more about it from users :) I think there should be quite a lot of PI cars who use this oil as that workshop uses this oil to service PI cars.

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:15 AM

Chiangauto
  • Chiangauto
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

well.........i have never use it before.However, I would suggest you to use Liqui Moly.smooth

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Tags: Massimo, Engine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users