FK/Massimo Engine Oil

D8jx

Would be interested to know if there are any feedback/contribution on this oil. Was recommended by a workshop but just want to hear more about it from users :) I think there should be quite a lot of PI cars who use this oil as that workshop uses this oil to service PI cars.

↡ Advertisement

Why not try pennzoil engine oil? I got a special price for it and I am gathering a group buy of 5 people to get this 5W50 Platinum Pennzoil Engine Oil from a dealer that I knew. The retail price of 1 quartz( Approx 1litre) is at $18.00 and he is offering me the price of $15.50 if i can get a group of 5 to purchase this oil. This oil comes from US and its widely used in their car race back in US. As this is a promotion, thus it will end by next wednesday(23/12/09).

(1 quart = 0.9463 liters)

Pennzoil PlatinumTM Full Synthetic motor oil provides the ultimate protection. Its unique blend of highly refined synthetic base oil is coupled with a proprietary additive package. This special combination creates a superior layer of lubrication defending your hard-working engine and helping to protect it against wear generated by heavy loads, extreme temperature and severe stop-and-go driving. Pennzoil PlatinumTM Full Synthetic motor oil is formulated to improve fuel efficiency and protect your engine against rust and corrosion

Below is the link to the write up and description of the oil.

http://pennzoil.com/#/find-pennzoil/

If you purchase 5 quartz , the price will be as such:

1 quartz = $15.50

5 quartz = $77

If you are interested on other ratings of oil, pls pm me and i will let you know the price as well.

For group of 5 to purchase the 5W50 oil, please leave your name and contact number down and i will consolidate this list and do the purchase. A deposit of 50% is required for this group purchase.

You can sms me if you have any queries at 96889679.

Nick/Name/contact no:

1. looicl11/Jason/96889679

Why not try pennzoil engine oil? I got a special price for it and I am gathering a group buy of 5 people to get this 5W50 Platinum Pennzoil Engine Oil from a dealer that I knew. The retail price of 1 quartz( Approx 1litre) is at $18.00 and he is offering me the price of $15.50 if i can get a group of 5 to purchase this oil. This oil comes from US and its widely used in their car race back in US. As this is a promotion, thus it will end by next wednesday(23/12/09).

(1 quart = 0.9463 liters)

PP is good oil, but that kind of price for a group 3 oil is too expensive. Amsoil fully synthetic which is a group 4 oil (PAO) I got it at $13.50 per quartz, that's a better buy. If not there is also Schaeffer 9000 which is around 25% PAO + remaining group 3 oil, selling at $13 per quartz. Both Amsoil and Schaeffer also from US.

Neutral Newbie

Am using Fk Massimo 0W-20 on my H/Airwave m/age abt 126,000.

Travel to Melaka via NSH , engine felt smooth and throttle response good.

Overall I would rate the oil is very good and you can simply feel the engine are more quieter and pick-up is slightly better

and crusing speed of 100kmh is silky smooth.

Try it you will know how good is the oil.

Am using Fk Massimo 0W-20 on my H/Airwave m/age abt 126,000.

Travel to Melaka via NSH , engine felt smooth and throttle response good.

Overall I would rate the oil is very good and you can simply feel the engine are more quieter and pick-up is slightly better

and crusing speed of 100kmh is silky smooth.

Try it you will know how good is the oil.

just changed? or? please review it after 3k of usage...all new oil change is good

Just change to FK Pulse 5W30 on my SUV, suprisingly smooth and better respond on pick up than before, will observe and update later...So far so good :D

please let us know after 3k of usage.