• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
33 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 08 March 2005 - 03:49 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

It was a dark and eerie night...went to the in-laws house for dinner, which was down the road...

Placed coupon and went up...1/2 hour later....while walking to the car...wifey noticed...'eh, how come your wiper, is up, one of them?'...I figured, prolly someone placing sth on it and never put it back....nearing the car, realised, 'how come the floor oso wet'.....thenrealised.....knn.....my car was washed by the 'resident bangladeshi car-washer'......at that moment dunno whether to beoror....as I NEVER condone them washing my car....

drove out and saw the fella washing another car and gave a wave....it was tehn he realised that he had washed the wrong car..knn...got a free washPosted Image

Lucky there are no swirl marks or stuff else, would have made the fella drink the soap waterPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Well....here's to many layers of wax to protect my car from such 'hardworking car washers'Posted ImagePosted Image

Damn..............Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
RESPECT is only for the DEAD!
CirclesLife Code: RADX89

Posted 08 March 2005 - 03:54 AM

Lightspeed
The banglas take less than 5 mins to wipe the cars in my car park...

Saw the guy on 3rd level approaching on bicycle to the car...
Drove up to the 4th floor...
Parked my car... Got my stuff... walked down... and saw him lifting up the wiper and cycling off to the next car... shocked.gif shocked.gif shocked.gif

So I guess an extra wipe for Stick didn't take too much effort for him laugh.gif

Posted 08 March 2005 - 08:34 AM

Potheader
  • Potheader
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Heng or suay?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://thekangtang.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted 08 March 2005 - 08:38 AM

En0203
  • Premium member
    En0203
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

ppl wash ur car for free u still curse so much for what laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Face it, we are just ghmen's money trees
and they'll try their very best to suck us dry!
~~~ >_< ~~~

Posted 08 March 2005 - 08:39 AM

En0203
  • Premium member
    En0203
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

heng if not swirl mark and scratch, swey otherwise laugh.gif
Face it, we are just ghmen's money trees
and they'll try their very best to suck us dry!
~~~ >_< ~~~

Posted 08 March 2005 - 08:42 AM

Robin
  • Premium member
    Robin
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Heng if they are the thorough kind who spend 10 mins washing yr ride, suay if yours the last car to be washed, cause they usually dun change water laugh.gif

Posted 08 March 2005 - 08:42 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ahem...he doing a patriotic act for his fellow countrymen mah.

Posted 08 March 2005 - 08:43 AM

Karsoon
  • Premium member
    Karsoon
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Haha.. u super funny! Next time put up a big notice board and say 'Do Not Wash Me'
if (($temp >= 29 && $weather != "precipitating") || $bloodAlcoholLevel >= .08)
dropTop(TRUE);
else
dropTop(FALSE);

Posted 08 March 2005 - 08:57 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

ya lor...wifey can feel pity for him somemore...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Posted 08 March 2005 - 09:01 AM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Those doing car wash at my parent's place took more than 15mins on one car. 1 pail to one car.

Posted 08 March 2005 - 09:02 AM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I'll tip him if the wash is good.

Posted 08 March 2005 - 09:04 AM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Your twin brother washed your car for you for free and you still complain?

Posted 08 March 2005 - 12:09 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

eh, u post oso during hantu hour - 3.49am!

Posted 08 March 2005 - 12:11 PM

GDIzen
  • GDIzen
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Wah got free wash still complain some more... smash.gif

Posted 08 March 2005 - 12:16 PM

Genie47
  • Genie47
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Funny hor! Wife got so much sympathy for people one! My wife saw them washing and commented, they like coolie so suffering. See people distributing flyers, encourage me to take and then I take and walk to the nearest dustbin to dump them. Wife see "deaf-mute" selling stuffed toys and bought one.

Maybe I should go up to her begging for some money.
Men are like oysters, closed to suffering.
http://www.spritmoni...ail/264162.html

Posted 08 March 2005 - 12:22 PM

Magfocus
  • Premium member
    Magfocus
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

It was a dark and eerie night...went to the in-laws house for dinner, which was down the road...

Placed coupon and went up...1/2 hour later....while walking to the car...wifey noticed...'eh, how come your wiper, is up, one of them?'...I figured, prolly someone placing sth on it and never put it back....nearing the car, realised, 'how come the floor oso wet'.....thenrealised.....knn.....my car was washed by the 'resident bangladeshi car-washer'......at that moment dunno whether to beoror....as I NEVER condone them washing my car....

drove out and saw the fella washing another car and gave a wave....it was tehn he realised that he had washed the wrong car..knn...got a free washPosted Image

Lucky there are no swirl marks or stuff else, would have made the fella drink the soap waterPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Well....here's to many layers of wax to protect my car from such 'hardworking car washers'Posted ImagePosted Image

Damn..............Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

If he had used some mama lemon, your many layers of wax would be long gone by then..Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

But i agree, i would never let them wash my car also..Posted Image

Posted 08 March 2005 - 12:25 PM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bro, lucky that you did not get any swirl marks. wink.gif Me also had this type of incident before. sad.gif That Bangala car washer wash my car halfway then realised that he had washed the wrong car shocked.gif My car become half fxxk thanks to him as i have not been washing it for 1.5 months before this furious.gif furious.gif furious.gif

Posted 08 March 2005 - 12:58 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

'.......oso during hantu hour - 3.49am! ......'

Have to keep my buddies co mah.....since they go back at 6am

Posted 08 March 2005 - 12:59 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

'......her begging for some money. ....'

ooooooooooh...after meeting her that day....she look the 'strict' type man....but really big heart wor

Posted 08 March 2005 - 01:00 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Your twin brother washed your car for you for free and you still complain?

knn...I get him to wash u where the sun dun shine then u noe...and Get Mr Lee to wax that place too

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Bangladeshi, wash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users