Bangladeshi Car wash

RadX

It was a dark and eerie nightsly.gifsly.gif...went to the in-laws house for dinner, which was down the road...

Placed coupon and went up...1/2 hour later....while walking to the car...wifey noticed...'eh, how come your wiper, is up, one of them?'...I figured, prolly someone placing sth on it and never put it back....nearing the car, realised, 'how come the floor oso wet'.....thenidea.gifrealised.....knn.....my car was washed by the 'resident bangladeshi car-washer'......at that moment dunno whether to belaugh.giformad.giforbigcry.gifbigcry.gifbigcry.gif....as I NEVER condone them washing my car....

drove out and saw the fella washing another car and gave a wave....it was tehn he realised that he had washed the wrong car..knn...got a free washmad.gifmad.gifPosted Image

Lucky there are no swirl marks or stuff else, would have made the fella drink the soap waterPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Well....here's to many layers of wax to protect my car from such 'hardworking car washers'Posted ImagePosted Image

Damn..............Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

↡ Advertisement

The banglas take less than 5 mins to wipe the cars in my car park...

Saw the guy on 3rd level approaching on bicycle to the car...

Drove up to the 4th floor...

Parked my car... Got my stuff... walked down... and saw him lifting up the wiper and cycling off to the next car... [shocked][shocked][shocked]

So I guess an extra wipe for Stick didn't take too much effort for him [laugh]

Heng if they are the thorough kind who spend 10 mins washing yr ride, suay if yours the last car to be washed, cause they usually dun change water [laugh]

ya lor...wifey can feel pity for him somemore...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrfurious.giffurious.giffurious.giffurious.gif

Funny hor! Wife got so much sympathy for people one! unsure.gif My wife saw them washing and commented, they like coolie so suffering. See people distributing flyers, encourage me to take and then I take and walk to the nearest dustbin to dump them. Wife see "deaf-mute" selling stuffed toys and bought one. dizzy.gif

Maybe I should go up to her begging for some money. dead.gif

It was a dark and eerie nightsly.gifsly.gif...went to the in-laws house for dinner, which was down the road...

Placed coupon and went up...1/2 hour later....while walking to the car...wifey noticed...'eh, how come your wiper, is up, one of them?'...I figured, prolly someone placing sth on it and never put it back....nearing the car, realised, 'how come the floor oso wet'.....thenidea.gifrealised.....knn.....my car was washed by the 'resident bangladeshi car-washer'......at that moment dunno whether to belaugh.giformad.giforbigcry.gifbigcry.gifbigcry.gif....as I NEVER condone them washing my car....

drove out and saw the fella washing another car and gave a wave....it was tehn he realised that he had washed the wrong car..knn...got a free washmad.gifmad.gifPosted Image

Lucky there are no swirl marks or stuff else, would have made the fella drink the soap waterPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Well....here's to many layers of wax to protect my car from such 'hardworking car washers'Posted ImagePosted Image

Damn..............Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

If he had used some mama lemon, your many layers of wax would be long gone by then..Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

But i agree, i would never let them wash my car also..Posted Image

Bro, lucky that you did not get any swirl marks. [;)] Me also had this type of incident before. [:(] That Bangala car washer wash my car halfway then realised that he had washed the wrong car [shocked] My car become half fxxk thanks to him as i have not been washing it for 1.5 months before this [furious][furious][furious]

'.......oso during hantu hour - 3.49am! ......'

Have to keep my buddies co mah.....sly.gifsly.gifsince they go back at 6am

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

↡ Advertisement