Anyone Going To Get Their Picanto?

Feizaiorg

Neutral Newbie

anyone who booked picanto confirm going to get by april or this month end?

care to share when you booked the car and where you booked it..

thanks

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Lucky draw Picanto for sale,

auto gear, any colour, brand new from C&C

lower than C&C price

genuine buyer SMS 97648512 [:)]

I sms you so many times but no reply.

Is your lucky draw car still avail?

I am keen to register as weekend car.

Neutral Newbie

i got get to him and he did replied. i believe he is asking for 44k.

I thought u said accent is cheaper at 40k? Wat i think is accent is definately a better buy at 40k.

44k think he must keep the picanto liao...C&C only sell around 40k...weeks back...test car only 36k...he want to sell even more expensive then C&C...ha ha ha [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

auto is 46k+ and he is selling auto picanto

anyway even he selling at 44k i still think it is too high a prize for a picanto somemore it is a luckydraw car. No offence and i wish him luck in his sales. anyway i tried bidding at 40k [:p]

Edited by Gamax

thats true. He's lucky to get the picanto in a lucky draw. But also must be lucky to see it at that price. [sly]

But can't blame him lah. If I'm the one who won the lucky draw, I'll sell at 48K. [laugh][laugh] coz I'll probably use it for myself. But I really wonder if that includes COE already....coz many ppl buy this car and register as OPC.

[sunny]

Neutral Newbie

yes but i dun think opc car is worth it coz renting car is cheap now and easier on the wallet. I can get a renault clio at $50 a day niah and when i need it during week end just pay 100 and you off you go.

picanto auto at 1.1l.... i really dunnoe if it go power as i havent tested 1 yet. any comment?

Picanto auto is now selling for S$44,500.

This guy is offering his lucky draw Picanto at aS$2K discount off C&C's price, ie. S$42,500

I was expecting a bigger discount.

Next mth if COE drops further, I might as well get direct from C&C

(edited)
Other than COE, road tax, registration & everything other thing other than the car price also not included Edited by Osiris

Neutral Newbie

Dear MCFs,

Having read your posts, I think there is a lot of misinformation.

The facts:

The car is a brand new car direct from Cycle and Carriage. You are the first owner. You get the same package from C&C, e.g. Registration fee, 6 months insurance, promotional items all included, if any.

You will get $2000 discount from the Cycle price. Therefore this car is cheaper than the ones walk-in customers buy everyday at the showroom.

If it bothers you that it is a lucky draw car, then just let the discounted offer pass you by. Another buyer may be interested in getting the car at the discounted price.

Today (1 April) the auto Picanto is selling at $46499 with guaranteed COE and 1 year free interest. The non-guaranteed package at $45499 excludes the free interest. I am offering an outright $2000 discount, savings directly into your pocket with no need to bargain.

If COE prices drop, my price also drops, but always $2000 less. It is still a cheaper car.

Remember, you are buying the same car from C&C. The difference is that you know of this offer, unlike the people who buy from showroom.

Thanks. I hope this clears things up.

Neutral Newbie

I heard showroom car got discount one right? Usually is how much off for a showroom car from the "unshowed" new car? [laugh]