Anyone Going To Get Their Picanto?

Feizaiorg

Neutral Newbie

Hello....

newbie here... i just paid a down payment for buying 2nd hand car picanto, it's almost 5 years car. Would like to seek some advices from the experts here.. What are the essential things need to be checked further. So far, found that the car dealer quite honest to me (open), test drive already and it's smooth. but the mileage is 80 k already, is it OK?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Hello....

newbie here... i just paid a down payment for buying 2nd hand car picanto, it's almost 5 years car. Would like to seek some advices from the experts here.. What are the essential things need to be checked further. So far, found that the car dealer quite honest to me (open), test drive already and it's smooth. but the mileage is 80 k already, is it OK?

Thanks

down payment paid liao is too late liao [laugh] , actually 80 k should change timing belt, ask dealer to do a service change timing belt, gear box oil, tyers etc

Neutral Newbie

Hello....

Thanks

80 k is quite ok. it is understanding coz of 5 years old car but what is car price?

• Praise 1

Used too... Still miss that car

May I know any major issue with the car? It is worth getting one and renew 10 years COE? Thank you.

• Praise 4

May I know any major issue with the car? It is worth getting one and renew 10 years COE? Thank you.

I nv renew. But quite regret, my picanto serve me well till the 9yrs plus before I trade in. If I renew for 5yrs the PQP is abt $25k fir 5yrs n parf only $2.6k, now is good timing to buy new car...

BTW mine is manual car, can trade in

No major issues... it's a nice little runabout car for simple commutes to work and back and for errand runs... it's a good second car for going to work and switching to a larger car like an MPV for the weekends or drives up north for the whole family including grandparents...

I nv renew. But quite regret, my picanto serve me well till the 9yrs plus before I trade in. If I renew for 5yrs the PQP is abt $25k fir 5yrs n parf only $2.6k, now is good timing to buy new car...

BTW mine is manual car, can trade in

The low scrap value and PQP make it attractive, at least to me now. But seems many dealer are advertising with 5 year COE, actually 10 years make more sense.

No major issues... it's a nice little runabout car for simple commutes to work and back and for errand runs... it's a good second car for going to work and switching to a larger car like an MPV for the weekends or drives up north for the whole family including grandparents...

Thank you for your feedback. :) I am considering to get a relatively cheap car to drive around when needed, and this Picanto seems to fit my need and budget. Let see how things go. Still have a few months to decide.

• Praise 4

The low scrap value and PQP make it attractive, at least to me now. But seems many dealer are advertising with 5 year COE, actually 10 years make more sense.

Thank you for your feedback. :) I am considering to get a relatively cheap car to drive around when needed, and this Picanto seems to fit my need and budget. Let see how things go. Still have a few months to decide.

During that time, the pqp is 54k.

If now the pqp for 5yrs which is abt 13k, I sure renew. Even park at mscp most of the time also OK. Daily dep only less than $8.

↡ Advertisement