You prefer Ferrari or Lamborghini ?

Enzo

that's in overseas contact.

i chose lambo for it's raw power.

saw the Top 10 race cars on cable sometime ago. Ohh... good.

That's if you like the adventure of hard cornering with a low slung profile car.

too bad in sg it costs a limb and a leg. if not. hehehhee...

[laugh]

↡ Advertisement

yeah... tell me abt it... Even the Porsche flat 6 is more muscle sounding... Actually, I'd prefer the old American Muscle cars like the Camaro SS... Or the Shelby Cobra. SWEET sounds...

Neutral Newbie
147gta we call it cheap man ferrari [laugh]

cheap man ferrari? but first how many in 10000s can afford ferrari in singapore. furthermore its as costly as the macho sporty lovely kisable golf gti. both hatchback both as powerful. with brand and its prestigious italian title.... how can say 'cheap man ferrari'. at least they are considerate enuf to manufacture a f1 gearbox (selespeed) so as normal ppl like u n i to own n experience a drive with such transmission. Still cheap? n i believe every car has its own charater... [;)]

(edited)

The GTA definately has more character than the Golf. Geez. What kind of company names their car after a boring game? [:p] Just kidding. There's definately more romance in "Gran Turismo Allegrietta".

For someone who wants to own a Ferrari, the GTA is the closest thing to an Italian monster without paying a high 6 figure or low 7 figure amt. And it's not the Selespeed I'm talking about... Even Ferrari doesn't use that paddle system in many of their cars. Just open the bonnet of the GTA and it's enough to dehydrate you through drooling... Besides, Ferrari came from Alfa Romeo... No Alfa, No Ferrari. [nod]

Can I say Chrome? [jawdrop] V6 Normally Aspirated... ooo... I think I just came...

Oh, and the GTA is DEFINATELY faster than the Golf. and no turbo dependence... [thumbsup]

Edited by Littleblackalfa

best thing to do is to sit in any alfa with the v6 roaming in the trunk road....

really no joke.

i sit in one 155 2.5 v6 M, the pull is [dizzy][crazy]

even third gear can wheel spin...

147gta we call it cheap man ferrari laugh.gif

get AutoDelta to upstock to 3.8 & use Ferrari Throttle Bodies & you got a supercar performance liao sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

(edited)

no need lah, i have seem him in action, chasing after red 147GTA backside.

i also saw red 147 gta on the road, wave and talk to him at red light, the blow him away at upper cross st corner [lipsrsealed]

like real like tat [sweatdrop]

when he pull away at 2nd gear... i was like [nosebleed]

Edited by King

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif so at least you saw him in action, he one of the siao driver in SG & MY laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif but never the less, he is thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifPosted ImagePosted Image both on bikes & cars Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Hahaha... I thought that was the GTV 3.0 V6? The 147GTA is the Italian Civic Type R mah...

Gimmie a Brera Q4 anyday man...

I take the Lambo... I like it raw... Hence TSpark over JTS... Anyday. (might not have a choice in the 159 though... [:(]

is 147GTA the 3dr hatch???

ive seen some n the sound damn solid...

looks like a mean machine....17" rims also....

why nobody mentioned the Alfa GT???

its nice too........

(edited)

yeah... the 3dr tiny car with FWD. bloody V6 has 250bhp pouring out of it, and I think something like 308Nm of torque. best bit, it's NA. so no turbo lag. awesome man...

the GT got JTS engine lah... doesn't beat the Twin Spark in terms of growl... TS engine awesome in feel. though the JTS is more powerful.

but the 159 with 2.2L JTS got 185bhp stock... gotta try that when it comes out...

Edited by Littleblackalfa
↡ Advertisement