Seat Leon Cupra R

Wrxblue

Thankyouthankyouthankyou.....(bows while blushing..... [laugh] )

As for the rear lights, that seems to be the commonest downside comment I've come across regarding the Leon..... [gossip]

But, you know what ? With 210hp from a 1.8, I'm more than willing to put up with a bland rear-end anytime..... [thumbsup]

Edited by Renegade

Neutral Newbie

the last time that we enquire, it's @ S$135,000 .

There're 2 in the port now waiting for you [sly] ...... please let us know if you are testing hor ...... we are all drooling & [jawdrop]

....and maybe hold a treat for lunch/dinner at a venue of your choice in exchange for a test drive..... [laugh]

Edited by Renegade

Guest Triggerhappy
Neutral Newbie

135k? Wah, no cheap leh.

But seriously, its damn nice but price a bit out. One of my cousin looking for a sport car ...will tip him off on this car.

Neutral Newbie

Not really a sports car......but it's one hell of a hot hatch...that can blow most cars away on straights.

Pro :- Unique.....only 2 in SG

Cons :- Unique.....no resale value (who would dare to buy ...... BUT I would !!! only in my dreams [:p] )

hmm....... something that I can see but cannot touch... [bigcry]

Nope, not cheap at all, but, again, barring financial...er....limitations, I'd get the 2nd one (that's b'cos Mel would have taken the first.... [laugh] )

Think about it - impeccable build quality this side of a 5-series, 210hp from a measely 1.8 and a million times more rare and unique than the ubitiquous Evo-Rex-TypeR crowd. And, yes, utterly zero resale value..... [laugh][laugh]

And, oh, make mine cat sick yellow anytime. [nod]

I have read the review of the Seat Leon Cupra R in last month's Autocar Asean and was impressed with the specs of 210 bhp from the 1.8 L engine. Agree with u that the resale will be bad and the selling price seems rather prohibitive (well, at least by my standards!) But the striking yellow colour and handsome lines certainly makes me drools. [nod] The best part I guess is the individuality of the car and the high performance. *More drooling*

34REARCUPRAR-768x462.jpg

34FRONTCUPRARstudio-1000x500.jpg

15 years later. Pices have rose about $30,000. 

Worth considering comes with Front Diff and 310BHP.

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 3

34REARCUPRAR-768x462.jpg

34FRONTCUPRARstudio-1000x500.jpg

15 years later. Pices have rose about $30,000.

Worth considering comes with Front Diff and 310BHP.

i drove not the Cupra but the FR trim (both manual and auto) extensively (clocked about 5000km)

In summary, i really like the Leon and i prefer it to the Golf actually.

↡ Advertisement