V6 VW Touareg 3.2

Gary84

saw this on the road b4....driven by a middle-aged man...this car really got presence man! head turner... love the rims [thumbsup]

if i remember correctly, owner was telling me rims 22". Was also featured in a certain car mag before. U guys shud see the "security cars " version..with 6 speed manual. yum yum.

wow..tat got u so sexcited huh?. well, u can compare his wheels to the bimmer's ,which may be 16"..(1st pic) but he needs at least 20" to keep up his CG and weight of de car n also to compensate for turnin radius..and thoes ABTs are light! though pple who drives such cars wont care much abt FC..haha..

Neutral Newbie
woah.. in terms of looks.. can fight with the porsche cayanne.. [thumbsup]

Well B, its the spiritual twin of the Cayenne....they share the same platform....

[pirate][cool]

Turbocharged

oh issit? I didn't know that.. Really loved the look of the Cayanne.. damn fierce. Nicer than a X5.

if i remember correctly, owner was telling me rims 22". Was also featured in a certain car mag before. U guys shud see the "security cars " version..with 6 speed manual. yum yum.

I agree the rime make the SUV look very nice, but I don't think they will last very long if he decides to take it off the road. Such a pity as this is a real SUV which can perform off-road, not like so many of the soft SUV's we see.

I would have left the original rims & tires on, just in case I decided to let it get dirty off the road. [sly][whip][whip]