• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
173 replies to this topic | 153 praises

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:45 PM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

while applying the tyre shine on my tyres, i just discovered something.

the dumb regent motors swopped one of my tyres/rims wrongly during my 30K servicing! its now 34K on my odometer. I find 3 tyres on conti eco and another 1 on pirelli. i remember vividly i had conti eco for all 4 tyres all the while!

what will you guys do if you were me?

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:54 PM

Normal_aspirated
  • Premium member
    Normal_aspirated
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

call the SA first, if no solution, see the manager. tongue.gif

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:14 AM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hehe...will call later......screwed up man

Posted 10 May 2005 - 02:55 PM

Hatch_lover
  • Hatch_lover
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

ask them to swap back 3 new P Zeros Neros for u laugh.gif then later go and buy 1 new piece urself.

Posted 10 May 2005 - 02:59 PM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hehe......yeah boy! i demand compensation!

Posted 10 May 2005 - 03:30 PM

Lionheart7004
  • Lionheart7004
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Not surprise RM do this.

on my first servicing, told them to check my air-con as it is not cold.. they set it the coldest and pass the car back to my wife.

Ask them to compensate you with 3 new tires.

Posted 10 May 2005 - 03:37 PM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

today i called them. the recept lagi worst. i told him to get the service advisor to check and advise how they are going to right this wrong. that he say something like there's limited thing they can do to get my last tyre back. i even have to teach him how to locate back my tyres by telling him "you guys can check the servicing schedule of all cars on the same day that i brought in and contact the owner one by one and ask them to see which one had 3 pirelli + 1 continental tyres".

with that then he say he will get service advisor to arrange and call me.....jiat lat man these pple, problem solving skills also don't have. as of now i haven't receive any reply. i thik i will demand free 40K servicing or a set of brand new tyres. tell him i got into small accident because of this slight imbalance in tyres.

Posted 10 May 2005 - 03:41 PM

Lionheart7004
  • Lionheart7004
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Call the product manager and then the General Manager for RM.

Posted 10 May 2005 - 03:43 PM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

definitely will do so if they don't give me a satisfactory reply.

Posted 10 May 2005 - 06:53 PM

Stress
  • Stress
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Tell RM to compensate all four tyres. It's lucky you still alive. Else insurance will claim from them. Are they mechanics or magicians????

Posted 10 May 2005 - 06:56 PM

Maded
  • Maded
    5th Gear
    Author Image

ISO 9000 fail-lo!!
-----------------
Feed me, Seymour!

Posted 10 May 2005 - 06:57 PM

Poortraveller
  • Poortraveller
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

rim the same??
$150 fine and 6 demerit points for road hogger

Poortraveller's Roadtrip

Driving to Thailand

Posted 10 May 2005 - 07:37 PM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

its common
regeant motors always screw up a lot of things (both ford and pug)
see the comments in pugs forum , got mechanic drive car till hit bumper drop off, exhaust dmg, rims bengko..everything u can imagine, can happen

last time i park there at ubi buy something from parts store, saw one mechanic drive the 307sw like wrc car around there, nearly knock down a lady carrying baby

Posted 10 May 2005 - 07:44 PM

Linus
  • Premium member
    Linus
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

finally. u can settle ur dent liao. nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:21 PM

Zacer
  • Zacer
    5th Gear
    Author Image

FRee Tyres if not ask them to see you at CASE.
"Starts from Basics ABC, Always Be Careful"

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:38 PM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

and they havent call me back today

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:39 PM

Teddi
  • Teddi
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Never like regent's service since my 1st Service.
Never go back even during warranty. A screw up place! hur.gif

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:39 PM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

that's what i intend to do anything tactics to impart?

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:40 PM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

same cos its the rims offered by regent motors. or maybe they stripped out the wrong tyre for teh same rim?

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:40 PM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

knn and they haven't called me back today. must go and bang table liao

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Regent, Motors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users