Regent Motors

Acemundo

Supercharged

while applying the tyre shine on my tyres, i just discovered something.

the dumb regent motors swopped one of my tyres/rims wrongly during my 30K servicing! its now 34K on my odometer. I find 3 tyres on conti eco and another 1 on pirelli. i remember vividly i had conti eco for all 4 tyres all the while!

what will you guys do if you were me?

↡ Advertisement

Not surprise RM do this.

on my first servicing, told them to check my air-con as it is not cold.. they set it the coldest and pass the car back to my wife.

Ask them to compensate you with 3 new tires.

Supercharged

today i called them. the recept lagi worst. i told him to get the service advisor to check and advise how they are going to right this wrong. that he say something like there's limited thing they can do to get my last tyre back. i even have to teach him how to locate back my tyres by telling him "you guys can check the servicing schedule of all cars on the same day that i brought in and contact the owner one by one and ask them to see which one had 3 pirelli + 1 continental tyres".

with that then he say he will get service advisor to arrange and call me.....jiat lat man these pple, problem solving skills also don't have. as of now i haven't receive any reply. i thik i will demand free 40K servicing or a set of brand new tyres. tell him i got into small accident because of this slight imbalance in tyres.

Neutral Newbie

Tell RM to compensate all four tyres. It's lucky you still alive. Else insurance will claim from them. Are they mechanics or magicians????

its common

regeant motors always screw up a lot of things (both ford and pug)

see the comments in pugs forum , got mechanic drive car till hit bumper drop off, exhaust dmg, rims bengko..everything u can imagine, can happen

last time i park there at ubi buy something from parts store, saw one mechanic drive the 307sw like wrc car around there, nearly knock down a lady carrying baby

Neutral Newbie

Never like regent's service since my 1st Service.

Never go back even during warranty. A screw up place! [hur]