Welcome to SkodaSG!

Lightspeed

I wanted to ask question about Skoda octavia 2.0 tdi

I know that topic do not match but I am not allowed to set up new thread

do you know if it makes sense to buy octavia 2.0 tdi having about 200 0000 kilometers ?

I would like to do about 150 000 more.

do you think that engine will handle it ?

thanks for advice

I think the TDi engine is more than able to handle another 100k km more. I had a VW Caddy 1.9 TDi that did 200k km in 8 years and it was still going strong when I sold it.

It's more like the rest of the car that I think will start falling apart. To be fair, any car that sees more than 200k km has got to have various parts replaced anyway, not just VW, Skoda.

So yes. The engine is a gem and should last for years and years as long as you maintain it properly.

Hi Evry1, I juz bought an 07 Skoda Octavia Combi. Juz 1 issue, the car jerks when picking up (even when press throttle slowly) & also when slowing down. Any idea whats wrong? Thanx in advance...

Hi Evry1, I juz bought an 07 Skoda Octavia Combi. Juz 1 issue, the car jerks when picking up (even when press throttle slowly) & also when slowing down. Any idea whats wrong? Thanx in advance...

deleted.

Edited by Kangadrool

Neutral Newbie

what engine is the oct combi running on?

This was what indicated "Skoda Octavia A5 Combi 1.6 MPi/75W, 4 Cylinder Inline, Liquid Cooling System, OHC Automatic 6 Speed Auto Transmission With Tiptronic Manual Gear Changing"

I took the car this morning and its still jerking.... kinda worries me tho.... Any1 had any issues like this before? Appreciate all the help I can get here....

what engine is the oct combi running on?

Neutral Newbie

Did u check when is the last u flush ur atf?

This was what indicated "Skoda Octavia A5 Combi 1.6 MPi/75W, 4 Cylinder Inline, Liquid Cooling System, OHC Automatic 6 Speed Auto Transmission With Tiptronic Manual Gear Changing"

I took the car this morning and its still jerking.... kinda worries me tho.... Any1 had any issues like this before? Appreciate all the help I can get here....

Neutral Newbie

Hey guys! Does anyone know if the VW cars' built in GPS is up to date (eg. have KPE and other new roads)? I find it hard to believe that there isn't a system update for the Skoda's Columbus GPS system after three years of getting the car. So if VW cars have the updated GPS map then Skoda should get it too since the system is technically the same. Thanks for the help! [:)]

↡ Advertisement