• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
243 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 12 July 2005 - 03:31 PM

Elkh
  • Elkh
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Had visited your url and noticed that it is a singapore site.... where is the stainless steel filter made in?

Posted 16 July 2005 - 10:49 PM

Clody
  • Clody
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Do you have for Mazda 2? Whats the price? Thinking of changing my stock because getting dirty.

Posted 17 July 2005 - 11:47 PM

Lammy
  • Lammy
    Clutched
    Author Image

Mazda2 should be in by end this week. Let me know if you are keen. sms me . The price is still $105. But once after National Day, its going to be $120.

BTW, the stainless steel filter element is from Japan. My website is still in the developement. Will update more information on it when I get more filters models to promote.

Edited by Lammy, 17 July 2005 - 11:48 PM.

Posted 18 July 2005 - 12:02 AM

Ahhuat
  • Ahhuat
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Were you the guy who took a look at my colt on tuesday last week outside Blaz?

Posted 18 July 2005 - 08:38 AM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

i got mine at autobac...low end a bit sluggish..FC not too sure..

except u have beautiful vroom vroom sound smile.gif
Website for Duragloss and Optimum Car Care Products
https://www.optivax.com.sg

Posted 19 July 2005 - 12:46 AM

Clody
  • Clody
    Clutched
    Author Image

Oh ok when the update is here pls inform me. Thanks.

Posted 19 July 2005 - 01:45 AM

Lammy
  • Lammy
    Clutched
    Author Image

yup... its me looking at the colt.

Also the filter is in for mazda3 and for colt. For the colt, if you need one, go look for syam. I will pass him one.

Lammy

Posted 22 July 2005 - 01:30 AM

Lammy
  • Lammy
    Clutched
    Author Image

what car are you driving? what cc? AT or MT?

Posted 22 July 2005 - 01:38 AM

DarkLord
  • DarkLord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Your filter is featured in this month's Hotstuff.
Greatest mod of my life part 3 coming soon!

Posted 22 July 2005 - 11:30 AM

Slim_rez1
  • Slim_rez1
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hey hie bros...anyone knows where to get the metal tube for the filter? i mean the connector(the metal pipe thingy)used to connect to air filter...need help sunny.gif

Posted 22 July 2005 - 05:21 PM

Dwoon
  • Premium member
    Dwoon
    6th Gear
    Author Image

You mean the metal ring fastener? I also cannot find such a large size in the normal hardware shops. Biggest I've come across can barely clip 2.5". Think you need to go to those car parts shops like those below the HDBs in Sin Ming for example.

Do feedback if you manage to find.

Posted 22 July 2005 - 06:17 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

drivin a manual ES5

Posted 23 July 2005 - 12:08 AM

Ah_liang
  • Ah_liang
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Can fit hyundai matrix or not?

Posted 23 July 2005 - 01:11 AM

Crv2004
  • Crv2004
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Will the filter lower down the fuel consumption of my car. Me driving CRV and how much is it ???? Thanks
[bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry] Pay Increment Not Enough [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

[grouphug] [bigcry] [grouphug] [bigcry] [grouphug] [bigcry]

[bounce1] [bounce1] [bounce1] [bounce2] [bounce2] [bounce2]

Posted 23 July 2005 - 01:12 AM

Crv2004
  • Crv2004
    6th Gear
    Author Image

After installating the air filter, do you encounter any more saving in the consumption of the fuel????

Thanks

Posted 23 July 2005 - 01:16 AM

Lanceteo
  • Lanceteo
    5th Gear
    Author Image

dude i noe its slight improvement but cant expect wonders frm a air filter. really goes down to driving methods. ur right foot is the best fuel saving!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze.

Posted 23 July 2005 - 01:18 AM

Crv2004
  • Crv2004
    6th Gear
    Author Image

But for how much improvement ?? 20Km per full tank or what ???

Posted 23 July 2005 - 01:38 AM

Marcz
  • Marcz
    4th Gear
    Author Image

hi bro, got filter available for mazda 3?

Posted 23 July 2005 - 08:35 AM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Will the filter lower down the fuel consumption of my car. Me driving CRV and how much is it ???? Thanks

yes..improved 50-60KM in F.C..but of cos it depends on yr right leg as well.

for half tank,i manage to hit 400KM ..previouly 320 to 340KM...

driving attitude:30% on expressway,Vtec veri often..

Posted 23 July 2005 - 10:31 AM

Lammy
  • Lammy
    Clutched
    Author Image

Yes its available. By next week u should be able to get it from most of my dealers. Stock arriving today.

If u interested, give me a buzz...93820113

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Hurricane, Stainless, Steel and 1 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users