Toyota Fortuner

Robertoon

Supercharged

Ya , 246k for base model , 306k for full option [jawdrop] And its huge

So in the end went to book a 3 door Prado instead . ( only one third of Q7 price )

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I test-drove the Murano,Captiva,CX-7,Fortuner,Outlander,RAV4.

Finally decided on the Outlander. Its a very nice Crossover SUV with top-of-the-range equipment. Really liked the Rockford Fosgate Sound-System, the electronically selectable 4WD system, the paddle shifters and the 5+2 seating, HID lights, keyless entry.

Anyone test drive the Toyota Fortuner

Bad car... Not my review. Its an opinion from a car rental company i happen to deal with.

Neutral Newbie
Q7 looks good but over-priced. For that price, I rather get a Cayane. Afterall, it's a Porche. [bounce1]

its Cayenne [;)] . I too will choose Cayenne over the Q7, for both price and look. .... If i have the money [:p]

Q7 looks really nice. Saw one brand new Q7 at Rasa Sentosa Hotel front gate yesterday morning. The lady driver was struggling with the 3-point turn and almost backed into a taxi stopped at the hotel front gate. sweatdrop.gif

For me the ultimate SUV now is the Mercedes GL. It is priced alot higher than the Cayenne though..at 340k.

Big and small... Big (bodied) and small (engine)...

But what about the Prado then? Think the base model is also 2.7 ltr?

I've not tried it before, wonder whether its more zesty comapred to its cheaper sibling....

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

luckily u nv buy the fortuner [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

jus want to share with u guys. wonder how he drive his car given thailand's traffic condition. cos still cnt start post so use this one. dun mind me digging ar.

Edited by Luvblack

(edited)

hi

just wanna check on the outlander ... is yours the facelifted version ? 5+2 seating ?? is that an option ?

I test-drove the Murano,Captiva,CX-7,Fortuner,Outlander,RAV4.

Finally decided on the Outlander. Its a very nice Crossover SUV with top-of-the-range equipment. Really liked the Rockford Fosgate Sound-System, the electronically selectable 4WD system, the paddle shifters and the 5+2 seating, HID lights, keyless entry.

Edited by Lycanthrope

Neutral Newbie

Hi all

Wonder if anyone of you know where can i buy and install kerb-side mirror where you find in Prado, for Fortuner?

Personally, due to the height of the ride, this small mirror is actaully quite useful.

Thanks in advance and have a great long weekend!

Xc

• Praise 1