Jump to content

Power System


Normal_aspirated
 Share

Recommended Posts

(edited)

i think it's a fuel injector wiring mod........probably "chipping" the duty-cycle period of fuel injection.

 

The webby said here:

This type of box is used for atmospheric petrol (N.A.) engines with electronic fuel injection. The increase in power is achieved by optimising the injection time and advancing the ignition.
Edited by Normal_aspirated
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

 

THis looks interesting.

 

Anybody installed this? If yes, whats the result?

 

By the way, I am also contemplating using the ADM Air Charger. The Wheel Magazine has quite a good feedback on this little gadget.

 

As I am driving a 2005 Kia Cerato, I wonder if anyone of you have installed such a unit in a similar car and tested.

 

Hope someone can give me a recommendation in increasing the Cerato performance.

 

Cheers

 

Singlish

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Hai by the way what the usage of ADM Air Changer & Is anyone ever heard of VPM

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a VPM user.

 

I installed 2 on my previous Sunny.

 

Personally, I felt improvement on my ride. Better pick up/throttle.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

is it neccesary to install 4 VPM to a 1.4 manual engine ,so where do u install ? how much a piece.? Do change the cable of spark plug as well the spark plug ?by the way ever heard of ADM it have a same function. s

Link to post
Share on other sites

Of cos, the more the merrier. You gain more power in your ride, the installer earn more $$$.

 

I got it at $230/pc some time ago. Now should be cheaper, as the market is flooded with similar products.

 

You can contact Patrick at 96396252 for Supersparks, same effect too, at more than half the cost.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

ADM Charger will restrict your high end at 4000rpm onwards bro.

 

I rather you change your filter to open pod or BMC filters and push your ride to 5000 - 6000rpm wo restrictions. Change your exhaust to straight thru.

 

Next, then go to Joey at AMK Auto Pt 2nd level, to chip your KIA. He does chipping of KIA.

 

You are done. A happy KIA owner.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...