Portable generator

Albert77

Hi guys,any idea where i can get a portable generator? Like to try out using Porter cable 7424 but no power source [:(] Hope u guys can help.Thanx.

↡ Advertisement

Hey, I am also interested. Heard that it is possible to buy an inverted to connect to the cigarette lighter socket. Anybody knows where to get this? Guess the best is still to get a external portable generator if it is affordable.

K thanks a lot.

OT a bit. By the way, thinking of getting the leather shampoo and conditioner from you. How's the review? Have you move to Clementi yet?

Yes..I have shift to clementi.. take a look at the conditioner and shampoo first..so far feedback from customers is quite good.. the conditioner has a leather smell.. no frangrance added

I use a 300W inverter with 500W PEAK handling for my black and decker polisher.

Power wise, it's still operating 50% lower compared to direct AC.

If you want to try inverter, suggest getting min 500W specs.

Yes homefix should have it..Is a rechargeable batt generator.. some ppl uses it for camping..5 to 6hrs usage should be no problem..do a check first on your PC hp..smile.gif

Hi Bro, is it powerful enuff to power up the Porter cable?

The PC will at least need 300W..to be safe 400W..check the range available at homefix..the latest I heard...KM also sell generators and pumps..did you got yrself a PC?..

hmm..i have no lobang for it but if you order from autogeeks..with $350 including freight..u are able to get the free polishing pads...why not wait for the flex machine..i see many good reviews abt it..i am waiting for one but price is abit on the high side..

Just bought the PC from Autogeek with free pads at US199 and free delivery to anywhere in States. Then use Vpost to get it here. looking forward for it to arrive in another week time. Without the free pads, the PC is only retailing at around US 125, so don't think it cost more than $80 to get it deliver here. Seems like a good deal.

Yes homefix should have it..Is a rechargeable batt generator.. some ppl uses it for camping..5 to 6hrs usage should be no problem..do a check first on your PC hp..smile.gif

MD,

mind telling me which home fix branch you saw that rechargeable batt generator? because i called home fix and they mentioned that they do not carry them. also for the rechargeable batt generator, i assume that you will need to charge it via the normal 13A socket and not using petrol before you can use it?

↡ Advertisement