Jump to content

HELP ! ! ! SUDDEN DECREASE OF Radiator Water (Coolen)


Zhiwei933
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi ppls I need help I just send my vehicles for servicing and after a few day I realised that there a max decrease of coolen water and now it is around the lower level ? Anyway know what cause the pro or is there any leakage ? Currrently I driving a Lancer Ex

Edited by Zhiwei933
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Take a look around your hoses connected to the radiator and also a few other thick hoses that is in loop with the radiator hose, see if you can see stain or white marks from the side of the hoses. If not check behind the throttle body for another hose that is link to your radiator. There might be leaks from those area. But ex should be around 2 years old only so fast leak?

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...