APEXi EVC

XALmoN

Neutral Newbie

Any idea where in singapore can i get it? Since i'm here, and my partner just told me i just received a letter stating my exhaust is too loud, so i'll need this to clear the inspection.

This is a butterfly valve that blocks off some of the exhaust gases, forming a restriction and effectively reducing the noise of the exhaust...

Easy to install, just slap in between the cat and the exhaust flange.

↡ Advertisement

Any idea where in singapore can i get it? Since i'm here, and my partner just told me i just received a letter stating my exhaust is too loud, so i'll need this to clear the inspection.

This is a butterfly valve that blocks off some of the exhaust gases, forming a restriction and effectively reducing the noise of the exhaust...

Easy to install, just slap in between the cat and the exhaust flange.

used it before many years back .got 2 types . one is bolt on inbetween pipes , another type is weld on .

got a black colour lever fitted inside your car and you can pull or release the lever which is connected to a metal wire cable

to open or close the butterfly flap.

pretty useless and jams often .the valve flap will bend under extreme pressure from your exhaust.

if you are using it locally , either way you will still not pass the inspection cos its very obvious from the undercarriage.

if you still interested , can ask mcwell to order in , i got mine long time ago from LTM .

Neutral Newbie

nah, its in melbourne...

they won't even bother looking under the carriage, and at 90dB, its quite hard to achieve, rb26dett stock exhaust already 92dB.. so unless i get a stock exhaust cheap, bolt it on and stuff steel wool into the first muffler, unlikely i will pass.

so i'm thinking of this EVC, how much did you pay?

its AUD$350 shipped..

Neutral Newbie

yeah, just trying my luck to see if singapore cheaper or not.. i can go and talk to them for a bit maybe when i'm back from hk.

You seriously kuku. I just ordered one and you should just tell me. Anyway the jamming problem is easily fixed. Just get a smaller diameter. Mine's a 3" system but I got a 2.5" valve. After commissioning the whole coal wash plant I know valve gets jammed easily if not properly fitted and secured.

↡ Advertisement