Jump to content

Newbie!


Bomex2004
 Share

Recommended Posts

muahahahahaha... as they say in chinese "mouth big makan 4 seas". [laugh][laugh][laugh]

 

used to stay in KL too.. so know abit of makan place there. [;)]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

[sly]

the fun stuff.... there's a fun race with bets were on yesterday night...

i mean, i'll consider those are 1 of the fun stuff....

 

clubbing is just to relax... tend to have drinks that good enough.

quite sometime never pay a visit.... [pirate]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am amaze..... you take bus all the way in to JB for meetup.... sweatdrop.gif

 

I know of people who dun even know how to call a cab to sent his gal home.

 

 

You ah.... [smash][smash][smash][smash][smash]

 

Finding every chance to poke fun at him..haha [laugh][laugh][laugh]

 

shh shh....secret secret.. [thumbsup]

Link to post
Share on other sites

chwee qiong kai is petaling street or jln petaling. aka KL chinatown.

 

wai sak kai is at pudu area. only start operation at nite. street hawkers style. [;)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

[:p]

 

I going with Ferrariz to Visworks later.. Will you be in JB?

 

Ask you horr...from Visworks..how to come back huh? I can come bakc leh..but like take a longer route.

 

I follow the bridge back into the kampong...then i just keep following the road thru some bungalow houses on my right...till a three way road where i do a u-turn and carry on till got a very big Shell on my left...and after that its just 10 mins away...

 

Is there a faster route? like going back to where i started from? Did I miss some turn somewhere?

Link to post
Share on other sites

[sly]

the fun stuff.... there's a fun race with bets were on yesterday night...

i mean, i'll consider those are 1 of the fun stuff.... [pirate]

 

wah, this one sounds interesting [sly]

but it's illegal one rite? the police will come catch us? [sweatdrop]

 

and is it at night? i don't plan to stay late also ler, no place stay overnight [sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

those days when i was staying at JB, used to have races along the entire stretch of jalan tebrau on later fri n sat nites. dunno now still have or not. [:)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Aiya...I also want to go and see see leh..but I really dont think I wil fit in comfortably..so might as well I dont go and make me and my gf awkward..

 

hmm..my gf used to go clubbing...maybe i get her to go along with her part time boy friend Gadgeter? Hee hee..

 

Then I will be the poor ahmad waiting outside..and wiping the car with a clothe... [:/]

Link to post
Share on other sites

chwee qiong kai is petaling street or jln petaling. aka KL chinatown.

 

wai sak kai is at pudu area. only start operation at nite. street hawkers style

 

 

 

huh? siao liao i always thought the hawkers near pudu is chwee qiong kai ler [dizzy]

Link to post
Share on other sites

no leh..i never go club before..dun think i will feel comfortable.

 

some more if i go in...i cannot take alcohol...hmmm...

 

haha we same same, i never went before also. i don't like alcohol, don't like smoke [shakehead]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...