find us on facebook :nam huat audio
find us on facebook :nam huat audio
|9.30am - 6.30pm (Mon - Sat) Closed on Sun & PHs|
|63163373 / 65662080 / 91885528|
Features & specs
A dual-channel dashcam without compromise.
Both front and rear cameras feature Full HD Sony STARVIS image sensors for best image quality under any light. Also included are GPS logger, Wi-Fi, Cloud connectivity, impact and motion detection. All this in a stealthy design that never gets in the way of your driving.
The successor to the DR650S Series, BlackVue DR750S Series sets a new standard for connected dashcams. Not only does it offer BlackVue Over the Cloud capability, but it also brings you image quality rarely seen in a dashcam.
Dual Full HD Cloud dashcam
NEW STANDARD IN CONNECTED DASHCAM
- Dual STARVIS sensors for both front and rear camera
- Sharp and bright footage day or night regardless driving or parking
- Smooth Full HD 1080p @ 60fps (front) and @ 30fps (rear)
- Wide 139° view angle.
- With the free Over the Cloud add-on service, check on your car from anywhere, anytime.
MARK IMPORTANT FILES AND ENABLE PARKING MODE
- Built-in impact and motion detection
- 3 different recording modes (Normal/ Event/ Parking)
- Easy file management with free BlackVue Viewer
- Records longer with support up to 128GB micro SD card
- Loop recording for automatic files overwriting when memory is full
- G-sensors with individual axis customisable sensitivity settings
MULTI-FUNCTION BUTTON CUSTOMISABLE PROXIMITY SENSOR
BlackVue DR750’s stealthy design incorporates easy access to useful functions.
- Proximity sensor: toggle audio recording ON and OFF by simply waving your hand in front of it. The sensor can also be configured to trigger Manual Event videos in the settings.
- Wi-Fi button: turn Wi-Fi ON/OFF (short press), reset your Wi-Fi password (hold until voice prompt, then short press) or format the microSD card (hold until voice prompt, and then hold again). All actions are confirmed by a voice prompt.
THE TRUE WIRELESS FREEDOM
The GPS adds geolocation and speed data to your videos.
- Visualise your route on a Google map with the Myway Viewer which built-in to BlackVue Viewer
- GPS enables over speed alert feature (reminds driver if speeding)
- With Wi-Fi, it connects your BlackVue to a smartphone or tablet.
- Wi-Fi also lets your BlackVue connect to BlackVue Over the Cloud via any home or mobile Wi-Fi hotspot.
IMPROVED SECURITY AND RELIABILITY
Event Files Overwrite Protection:
- Dashcams record in a loop, overwriting older files when the memory is full. BlackVue DR750S-2CH can prevent Event files (triggered manually or by impacts) overwriting. Up to fifty (50) files can be protected this way. You can choose to allow new Event files to overwrite past Event files, thus keeping the latest fifty.
- Developed by BlackVue, this file system improves recording stability and reduces the need for microSD card formatting, while giving you the flexibility to change recording time unit (1/2/3 minutes) and quality settings. Still, the videos saved are playable for most viewers.
THE ADVANTAGE OF 60FPS VIDEO CAPTURE
The front-facing camera records extra fluid videos at 60 frames per second, keeping all details sharp even in fast action. With 60fps, motion blur is much reduced compared to 30fps. That means your BlackVue can better capture details–like license plates–even in fast-moving objects.
- Note 1: the higher the image quality setting, the higher the bitrate and the bigger the file size. A bigger size will increase the time necessary to transfer a video file over Wi-Fi.
- Note 2: Remote Live View using BlackVue Over the Cloud is not affected by the image quality and frame rate settings.
THE SONY STARVIS DIFFERENCE
- The Sony STARVIS image sensors that equip both the front and rear cameras of the DR750S-2CH deliver outstanding low-light performance.
- For those who want even more brightness in dark environments, the DR750S-2CH features Enhanced Night Vision. When activated, it boosts the ISO sensitivity in low light without blowing up the highlights in bright surroundings.
- Even with Night Vision OFF, the STARVIS sensor outperforms regular CMOS sensors as you can see in the comparison shots here.
EASILY MANAGE YOUR VIDEO FILES
- Free BlackVue Viewer for both Windows and Mac OS
- Free BlackVue App for both iOS and Android OS
- With BlackVue App, it connects to your BlackVue via WiFi to access files and check real-time Live View for easy setup.
- User-friendly interface for easy configurations
HIGHER HEAT ENDURANCE
- Endures higher operation temperature than earlier models
- Automatically cuts off the operation when the temperature reaches 80 degree Celsius.
- Protects the product from the harm of over temperature.
ME AND MY CAR CONNECTED
- Connect to your BlackVue anytime, from anywhere in the world with BlackVue Over the Cloud.
- Enjoy remote Live View and Push Notifications to your smartphone and even smartwatch (iOS).
- Back up important videos to the free Cloud storage.
- Play and download videos from your dashcam’s memory or the Cloud from anywhere.
- Enjoy Two-way Voice Communication with the driver from the app through the BlackVue’s integrated speaker and mic.
With Power Magic Pro or Cellink B battery, you can rest easy, knowing that your car is being monitored while you are away.
BlackVue automatically switches to Parking Mode to monitor you parked vehicle, but only writes to the memory card when something happens (motion or impact detected). Thanks to the video buffer, the few seconds leading to the triggering event are also recorded.
- Electronic recording devices can benefit from restarting between long recording sessions. When hardwiring a dashcam for Parking Mode, it may stay on for days. In some extreme cases, unexpected errors can occur. To avoid this, the DR750S Series features the option to schedule a daily automatic reboot (by default in the middle of the night) to minimize potential errors. Reboots can happen only when the dashcam is in Parking Mode and not writing any data to the microSD card. This means no Normal driving, Event, or Parking Mode recording will be interrupted by a scheduled reboot.
- BlackVue DR750S Series allows you to completely turn off all LED indicators in Parking Mode. Only the recording LED indicator facing the interior of the vehicle will blink when motion or impact is detected.
More items from this seller
* indicates compulsory field.