Jump to content

Subwoofer Box Grills


Surge
 Share

Recommended Posts

i don't think the dents can be repaired [sweatdrop] but hor if you look at the design of most grills, the driver is still exposed unless you get those like wire mesh grill that cover the whole thing ha ha [:p]

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

The shops that I visited at SLS and SLT that sell the grille with the same design are all made of plastic.

 

I don't know about you but for my sub, any plastic grille sure rattle like hell.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I said, if I use a plastic grille, it would rattle, that's why I use the original Rockford METAL grille. You can ask Headshok to tell you more about my sub-woofer, if you are interested!

Link to post
Share on other sites

hahaha.. i can say Kwong Wing's sub is one of the most deadly ard(unless someone has seen a soloX ard in sg). it'll eat up W7s, T2s, L7s for breakfast lunch and dinner.. hahahaha..

 

i wouldnt dare say most deadly as i've seen a DD around also.. hahah.. tat one also equally scary..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...