Jump to content

Speeding Fine


Minut3s
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

 

Just received a letter from our Traffic Police that I have exceeded 20-30km/hr along the road. Is it normal for such issuing of speeding fine? I can't recall what happened on that day and I may be just going with the traffic flow.

 

Ting

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I've already gotten a warning letter before ..

This time round is a summon letter.

Driving an Impreza.

 

So anyone has experience on this/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

Just received a letter from our Traffic Police that I have exceeded 20-30km/hr along the road. Is it normal for such issuing of speeding fine? I can't recall what happened on that day and I may be just going with the traffic flow.

 

Ting

 

Follow Traffic Flow.....If the Road Is 70km/h......all Car should Hav driving at

 

90km/h +.......So all also Kanna ?.....Where Is the Road ?..... [sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

Just received a letter from our Traffic Police that I have exceeded 20-30km/hr along the road. Is it normal for such issuing of speeding fine? I can't recall what happened on that day and I may be just going with the traffic flow.

 

Ting

were you going with the flow but or actually going faster?? [sly]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

The road is Lornie road.

Not sure if most of the people got fined on that stretch.

Since it's normal .. I shall just pay then .. [knife]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

normally, TP got hard evidence since they can summon u by post. U are captured on their speed cams. As for such speeding fine , it's constitutes a major portion of all summons, hence it more normal than normal.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Ha, I got caught there; the first was a warning letter (I guess it was just a little over the speed limit) and the second after many months came a summon (for over 21kph). I am no speedster; sometimes foot a little heavy and go along with the flow (lucky can escape; unlucky get caught), sometimes need a little extra power to overtake and switch lane at a safe distance. But why are they targeting on these harmless motorists? There are more serious idiots on the road. Got no brains!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

Lornie road is famous for getting speeding fine, someone ever written to ST forum to sound up that he gotten 3 speeding fine on the same day travelling along lornie road...each fine is $120 + 6 demerit points [sweatdrop]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

I suggest you appeal your case by writing in or make a trip to TP HQ and ask them for the details before paying your fine. At least you have a chance to explain your case and maybe if they are lenient enough to waive off your fine. It will be better than paying them straightaway without voicing yourself... [;)]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Exceed by 10km/h maybe still can appeal but exceed by 21-30km/h? I'd say a very slim chance of a successful appeal. TP has photo evidence so you can't siam or give funny excuses.

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...