Jump to content

Civic CVT Problem


Cardinal
 Share

Recommended Posts

Neutral Newbie
(edited)
anybody know about the CIVIC CVT gearbox problem [mad][mad][mad]

 

The problem with the CVT is: shuddering of the CVT belt when moving off at full throttle from a stop. The belt slips, basically. If you like to sprint, my suggestion is to get a manual. I have a friend driving ES who has replaced 3 CVTs already.

 

I also suggest you visit SHC and do a search on CVT in the ES folder. It's been discussed there many times.. post your questions there as there are at least 20 people there who can help you with your queries [:)]

Edited by Turbobrick
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

as U say ghostrider already change 2 liao [mad]

also got the same problem

[mad]

 

 

maybe try to make it to the paper forum

and call to explain [mad][mad]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

don';t know how to write (english not good lar0

U help me lor than I send it out heheheheee.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
Well Ghostie still running in the 2nd new CVT, hope it turns out well. [crazy]

 

Write to ST Forum lah!

 

actually starting it OK, [crazy]

 

after 2000km or so it come again [mad][mad]

 

than if change the ATF everything back to normal

 

after 2000km same thing happen [mad][mad]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
Seriously, U gimme all the sxxt and I'll pen for U [;)]

 

pls help me !!!!

 

I wanted to hear what are they going to say [mad]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

at 20000km servicing I complain to them

 

then they say change the MMT oil then it OK liao

 

then turn out after 2000km

 

but the user manual state that the MMT oil need to be change

only every 20000km NOT 2000km right !!!! [mad][mad][mad]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie
Well we can sit down and pen a complain letter to send to KM Service Manager first, see how they react. [:|]

 

haizzzzz.......

 

then wait for yr letter lor .................... [:/][:/]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral Newbie

wat I heard from SHC forum say that

 

I can change the CVT but have to pay 500 labour

 

I'm thinking the fault is cause by U why must pass the

cost to the consumer [mad][mad]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...