Kianbeng Clutched December 6, 2008 Share December 6, 2008 Hi CNG bros, Today while driving on CNG, halfway thru I realised that when I accelerate hard, I heard "Pssst" sound like water spray sound only during revving above 3k rpm or so. Made a call to my installer (luckily they haven't close for the week) and he said it could be due to a faulty regulator. But was reassured that the regulator psst sound poses no problems for driving. But I really wonder if that means its leaking some gas? Hmm this tank's mileage is not quite good leh.....Will probably pump CNG gas again and go to get the regulator replaced on tuesday or so. Sigh so fast parts are falling apart. Car is not yet 10k mileage yet. Any bros having the same problem with their regulator? ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Thypig33 Neutral Newbie December 6, 2008 Share December 6, 2008 Although i have no CNG in my car, CNG is relatively dangerous if in contact with fire. I suggest you drive on petrol this few days first, not so risky... I am sure you life is worth more than a regulator... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kianbeng Clutched December 6, 2008 Author Share December 6, 2008 CNG combust only in certain pressure. If it's leaking, its very unlikely to combust, unlike our LPG gas at home. Actually Petrol also very dangerous if in contact with fire. ↡ Advertisement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In NowRelated Discussions
Related Discussions
TGIF: Not enough Canadian porn on adult TV: regulator
TGIF: Not enough Canadian porn on adult TV: regulator
Charge to change fuel Pump and Pressure regulator
Charge to change fuel Pump and Pressure regulator
Psst, I'll do homework for you... for a fee
Psst, I'll do homework for you... for a fee
Power Window regulator
Power Window regulator
Fuel pump,regulator or filter?
Fuel pump,regulator or filter?
Weird Sard Fuel Regulator Readings
Weird Sard Fuel Regulator Readings
Psst sound
Psst sound