Free sgCarMart Carpark Rates Guide Book At Esso

Laserjet

Neutral Newbie

Tire foam is gd... quite lasting... heavy rain den will gone... no rain can last at least 1 wk... i'm using turtle Carnauba Cleaner Wax... nice n smooth... finish with autogylm extra gloss... shiny shiny~~

↡ Advertisement

Its a ZIP car wash bro. ot wax. :D :D :D

Only Esso gives the free books. The ZIP car wash, I'm not sure though. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Me too, went to changi one the cashier all blur, dunno got such thing or promotion. then went to pasir ris. got the same as you. But mine didn't comes with the zip wax, except a small sponge to apply the tire shine only.

Neutral Newbie

How come I go the Jurong Kechil and Bukit Batok Esso stations, both say dunno about this thing???? Is this a bluff?

Where u all get one? And can get if i dun buy anything?

How come I go the Jurong Kechil and Bukit Batok Esso stations, both say dunno about this thing???? Is this a bluff?

Where u all get one? And can get if i dun buy anything?

The one I went to at Pasir Ris also blur.. I think they are not aware.. after they see the advertisement by the product shelves, they even ask me what is the book about. Luckily they know where are the books!

Upon seeing this great deal being discussed, I made my way to Yishun's Esso Station to fill up gas and purchase of the items.

Initially, I took the Turtle Tyre Shine with a sponge in the package. When I was making payment, I noticed that there was a shelf beside the magazine racks with all the promotion items.

A small notice is displayed showing that the carpark rates book comes free with purchase of any items off that particular shelf. Thats when I noticed the turtle tyre shine packed together with a bottle of Turtle Wax. Immediately, I changed my initial bottle with the one off the shelf..

I spent $8.80 for the Turtle Tyre Shine and Turtle Wax and I got the book for free~

Its a great deal even without the free book [thumbsup]

Upon seeing this great deal being discussed, I made my way to Yishun's Esso Station to fill up gas and purchase of the items.

Initially, I took the Turtle Tyre Shine with a sponge in the package. When I was making payment, I noticed that there was a shelf beside the magazine racks with all the promotion items.

A small notice is displayed showing that the carpark rates book comes free with purchase of any items off that particular shelf. Thats when I noticed the turtle tyre shine packed together with a bottle of Turtle Wax. Immediately, I changed my initial bottle with the one off the shelf..

I spent $8.80 for the Turtle Tyre Shine and Turtle Wax and I got the book for free~

Its a great deal even without the free book [thumbsup]

Thx

Managed to make my way down Jurong West Esso & bot a turtle wax bundled w a turtle wash for S$9.50. Plus free book :)

great deal :)

When you take the Turtlewax to pay, the cashier should pass you a book.

If they blur blur, never pass you one, think you gotta ask for it from them... unless is out of stock la.

went to hougang ave 3 esso.

saw the turtlewax bundle, asked the cashier, but she says no free book.

any other esso in the north east area that has?

I went to 2 Esso one at TPY and one at west area. Both stations no advertisement

and dunno anything about the promotion.. disappointed..

Will try other Esso later. Btw, what's the best package bought by any of the bros here?

Finally got hold of the booklet at TPY Lor 1 Esso.

There's a small advertisment tab pasted on the shelf

displaying turtlewax stuffs.

Initially one of the staff told me no book. I pressed on and asked

other staffs and finally got it. I gotten the Tyre shine with

wax shampoo at $8.80 [laugh]

Just got one, with some turtlewax thing at $7.80... don't actually need this item.. bought it just to get the book, sheesh! They should have just the option to buy the book at say $1-2, like the transitlink fareguide. Kind of silly to force ppl to buy a unneeded item just to get the book.

Just got one copy with turtle wax+zippy wash at sembawang Esso. At start ask the cashier(china girl) whether got the free copy when purchase, she say no.. ask her go find but she can't find the book.. me LL but den about to step out of the entrance she finally found it. think their management didn't inform them about this promotion thingy.. [speechless]

↡ Advertisement