Alfa mito TCT

Tipo33

Neutral Newbie

Test drove it yesterday!love the cabin!love the looks!love the drive! [laugh] hmmmm the start/stop function.......

↡ Advertisement

Test drove it yesterday!love the cabin!love the looks!love the drive! [laugh] hmmmm the start/stop function.......

Guess got to learn to live with the Start-Stop function eh?! [:p] .... but it can be turned off...right?

Is that the 1.2 MultiAir TCT ?

Asking price is $106k i think.... a bit crazy. I cannot imagine how much the price will be when the Giulietta comes in.

Neutral Newbie

Is that the 1.2 MultiAir TCT ?

Asking price is $106k i think.... a bit crazy. I cannot imagine how much the price will be when the Giulietta comes in.

It's the 1.4L Multiair TCT... Don't think Mito has the 1.2 variant. Price is $103k+.

I would suspect the Giulietta would be priced around $130k to $150k region, if not they will canabalise the Mitos

It's the 1.4L Multiair TCT... Don't think Mito has the 1.2 variant. Price is $103k+.

I would suspect the Giulietta would be priced around $130k to $150k region, if not they will canabalise the Mitos

$130 - $150k ... they are encrouching into 159 region.... and it would make Giulietta the most expensive A/B segment car ... more expensive than Merc A class, 1 series, A3 and Golf.... even Scirocco.

Neutral Newbie

$130 - $150k ... they are encrouching into 159 region.... and it would make Giulietta the most expensive A/B segment car ... more expensive than Merc A class, 1 series, A3 and Golf.... even Scirocco.

Comparing Apple to Apple, Golf 1.4TSI is $130k, Scirocco 1.4TSI is $122k. Don't even go to the Golf R range priced at $185k and Scirocco R at $177k...

If u comparing Merc A180 is $135k, BMW 120 is $154k and A3 is $125..

So ain't I right that Giulietta maybe priced around $130k to $150k since the A/B segment cars you mentioned all price between $122k to $154k?

Edited by Le_Stig

Neutral Newbie

Honestly and realistically I would think the Giulietta 1.4 would be price at around $128k and 1750TBI at around $138k. If the Mito 1.8 (the rumored Mito GTA) to be put into production, then the Mito GTA would be in the $118k region or more since the current Mito TCT is priced at $103k...

Check out the Alfa Romeo UK Pricing (In Sterling Pounds):

AR Mito 1.4 TB MultiAir 135 bhp :

Edited by Le_Stig

Honestly and realistically I would think the Giulietta 1.4 would be price at around $128k and 1750TBI at around $138k. If the Mito 1.8 (the rumored Mito GTA) to be put into production, then the Mito GTA would be in the $118k region or more since the current Mito TCT is priced at $103k...

Check out the Alfa Romeo UK Pricing (In Sterling Pounds):

AR Mito 1.4 TB MultiAir 135 bhp :

Neutral Newbie

Ok guys, am thinking of getting the mito as a second car... currently driving the skoda superb mk1 so a small car is all I need.been looking at sgcarmart and there are afew on offer. Any feedback? Believe the cars have been "nicely run in " anythink that I should look out for? Thanks in advance..

Hey Toey, any recommendations?.

Neutral Newbie

Any bro change their Mito timing belt recently? Whats the damage?

My 2009 car is hitting 55K soon. Thinking of replacing it during the next servicing.

Tks

I am looking to sell my Mito. Not sure if anyone is interested....

My Alfa Mito 1.4 TB is on sale and in mint condition. Mileage is 23000km only! Low Depreciation and still under warranty!
Very fuel efficient car, easily getting 15km/L combined on actual roads and on highway 20km/l. Lots of torque and the interior is lovely. Dual clutch gearbox too! Powered by the MultiAir engine which won engine of the year.

Asking for 81.8K neg.

Contact me direct at 91116084!

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=389644&DL=1268

Edited by Budt

Neutral Newbie

Hi All!

I found myself attracted to an ALFA ROMEO MITO and thought of checking in with the AROC bros and sis for advice:

- Where to go for servicing and repair apart from Eurosport Automobile?

- How is the reliability of the MITO? Gearbox, Engine, etc?

- Understand that Eurosport no longer brings in the MITO. Where can I get after-market spares or accessories?

Noob here. Some or any advice will be greatly appreciated!

↡ Advertisement