Jump to content

Any ICE promo now?


Versatile
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello Guys,

 

Looking to upgrade my stock audio system with a 2 channel + amp + sub + LCD panel system. The LCD player must be able to support USB and AUX!

 

Any recommended place to do? My budget is less than $1000 or lower.

 

I don't mind going to malaysia to do but must be good!

Edited by Versatile
↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Guys,

 

Looking to upgrade my stock audio system with a 2 channel + amp + sub + LCD panel system. The LCD player must be able to support USB and AUX!

 

Any recommended place to do? My budget is less than $1000 or lower.

 

I don't mind going to malaysia to do but must be good!

 

Base on my observation when I bought my friend to audio shop.

 

$370 for Pioneer Double Din 1450 capable of USB + Aux + iPhone/iPod

$380 for Front Component speaker

Amplifier I not sure. Should be $300 region because my 4 channel is $600 with bass boost.

 

I think yah possible.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pioneer double din AVH-X8550BT just launched. Has AppRadio Mode that is compatible with music, video and map and social media apps. A virtual demonstrator has been put up on their site: www.appradiomode.com with full specs. check that out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...